May's Munchkins 2015

Good luck on the scans ladies :)

I think I'll be calling my dr.. I don't know if I have talked about this before or not but anyway since a few days before my 12 week appointment I have been having some odd cramping and pinching on my mid left side near my pelvic bone (maybe a little above it) it came and went for a while and the dr just brushed it off last time.. but its been consistent for about a week now and although it usually isn't unbearable, it is uncomfortable and I notice its worse if I have to pee... but yesterday night I had a little bout where it made me not be able to move at all for about 30 seconds.. and it happened again this morning but only lasted about 2 seconds so that one was very brief.. but my appointment isn't for another week and since its not going away I think I should have it checked on, better safe than sorry.

I hope they are able to get you in SJD, I have had soo much more pain with this pregnancy and have had 4 scans since I am paranoid.

Our scan today went great! The tech guessed boy 95%, but it is still early to tell, so I will try to not get my hopes up until the actual Dr confirms later on. The pictures are terrible due to uploading, but lo was cute and had the hiccups!!

Attachments

• IMG_3623.jpg
    IMG_3623.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3624.jpg
    IMG_3624.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3625.jpg
    IMG_3625.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3626.jpg
    IMG_3626.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3627.jpg
    IMG_3627.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 4
Congratulations on being team blue, atx :) Cute photos!

Pfft getting jealous of all these scan photos. I've still not had one and have to wait another week to get one!

Awwww. How perfect atx! I'm glad you had a good scan. Are you hoping for a boy??

hi - had my scan this week which is great as i can finally tell everyone. I am due 11 may now - please can my details be updated on the front page. Thanks

Good luck, SJDs! I'm hoping you get some answers. Does it feel like an UTI? I'm super prone to them (not during pregnancy, just generally) and what you've described sounds a little like what I've experienced before. Ask your doc to check your urine for infection just in case. Good luck!

atx614, great scan! Congrats on your 95% chance of a boy! :)

DUE DATE CHANGE for me too please, Kiss. They're gonna go with May 16 (even though they won't left me get that far with twins). Thanks, Kiss!

Updated EDD for Hieveryone and RubyRedLips.

atx614 - I went ahead and changed you to :blue: as well! :)

My scan went well. Due date is now the 17th May

Has anyone's due date changed? I can update them if you'd like.

They have changed me to the 18th May! I'm slightly bitter about it lol I know it's only 6 days but it's 6 days extra I have to wait to meet my baby lol.

I should probably change my ticker now :haha:

Has anyone's due date changed? I can update them if you'd like.

They have changed me to the 18th May! I'm slightly bitter about it lol I know it's only 6 days but it's 6 days extra I have to wait to meet my baby lol.

I should probably change my ticker now :haha:

I never changed my ticker because its only like a 3 day difference and I figure babies come in their own timing anyway. Docs are just estimating like us.:winkwink:

Eek feeling rather organised tonight! We ordered our pram/car seat on Sunday and it was delivered to my in laws yesterday and just ordered our baby monitor for 1/2 price!
Think I need to get measured for proper maternity bras soon though - my ribs have been really hurting today and I think it's a combo of being slouched at my desk all day and things expanding!

So everyone, I got into the dr yesterday and at first she thought it was ligament pain but after I insisted that it wasn't she told me that because its been going on so long and that I feel its something more, she wanted me to get checked out at ER to make sure it wasn't an issue with my appendix or something.. I went in this morning and found out that I have complete placenta previa :( So there is a very high chance I will be delivering by scheduled c-section. (I am PRAYING for a miracle to happen and the placenta to raise up enough where that won't be necessary...) I have a follow up next week. For some reason the ultrasound tech wouldn't even let me see the ultrasound screen and wouldn't tell me her guess on gender (but we find out next week anyway) so I don't know anything else.. I don't know if my OB will do another ultrasound or not.. but my appointment is on wednesday, I will let you know if I hear anything.

Poor hubby was like "Man.. we can't have sex for like 9 months now" LOL

Sjd I'm sorry to hear that but on the bright side at least you know what the issue is now and that your Dr didn't just fob you off with ligament pain!
I think my hubby would go insane if we were told no sex for the rest of the pregnancy!!

Haha yeah.. I KNEW it wasn't ligament pain! haha.

I think my hubby kind of exaggerated with the 9 months thing (I'm almost 4 months pregnant already) but yeah.. thats going to suck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->