May's Munchkins 2015

1956956_10101121414837576_4596105658922319592_o.jpg
Whoops forgot to attach :)

Super cute!!!:cloud9:

Super cute announcement sigh!!

Congratulations on the girls Curious & sigh!!!!!

I thought you were suppose to get your energy back in the second trimester?!?!?! I've got no energy!! I just want to sleep and lay around all day :haha: it was a hard task to just get up, washed and dressed today.

Sickness seems to be easing up a little though.

Congrats curious!

I am so sick too!! Why am I so tired and sick???? We need to unpack here and nothing is getting done blah

Congrats on the girls. I'd love another girl since DD will only be 14 months older where DS will be 8. Not that I would mind a boy, but I'd like them to be best friends you know, which I think would be harder to achieve in a brother/sister relationship. Then again saying that I have nothing in common with my sister and closer to my cousin than her :/

Congrats curious!

I am not feeling any energy here either! I am so congested too! Husband got me a nettipot cause I won't take meds. It's gross but works wonders!

I too am crazy tired still.

Congrats on all the girls! I must say I'm a bit jealous I don't know yet! Haha

Congrats on the girls, Sigh and Curious! And Sigh, your announcement photo is just adorable!

I'm feeling pretty tired too and I've been sick with a horrible cough since late September. It's exhausting. The good news is that my nausea and morning sickness is letting up a bit (and/or I'm just coping with it better these days). I still have crazy food aversions to most sources of protein so my diet has been pretty lacking.

13w2d and no maternity clothes needed for me yet. I did buy a pair of maternity jeans on the weekend just in case I pop overnight someday (should have bought work pants, but I found the shopping experience a little stressful). I actually couldn't believe how pregnant I looked in them. Freaked me out a little since we're not spilling the secret to family and close friends for another 3 weeks. I'm planning on waiting until well into December to notify work, but I guess we'll see how long I can stay in my regular clothes. I had no idea maternity clothes would make my bloated/fat belly look like an honest-to-goodness bump!

Has anyone's due date changed? I can update them if you'd like.

Hi, yes please! I have been changed to May 26th. Thank you!

So I am now fully in maternity clothes! Anyone else? My jeans were killing me! My bump looks so much cuter this way, lol!

Oh yes, I am in full maternity pants. I can still fit my shirts but not for long. They are snug and when I sit down I see people glancing at my stomach so I am paranoid that people have an idea I am pregnant! I am 12 weeks tomorrow and cannot believe how much quicker I am showing with #2!

Has anyone's due date changed? I can update them if you'd like.

Just a one day shift, no big deal, the 28th.

I am mostly in maternity now. I wear maternity jeans and do my work pants completely unbuttoned with belly band. Most of my non-maternity shirts look all stretched out and too short over bump with pants, so the length of maternity shirts look better, although they look a bit baggy in the bump area yet.

I too am busting out of my clothes lol:haha:. Everything is tight. I think its time to shop. Does anyone else get really bad headaches?? Im just noticing it these last two weeks??:shrug:

I'm shocked by how much sooner I'm showing with #2!! At 12 weeks I am equivalent to how big I was at 20 weeks last time.

Mrskcbrown i've been getting headaches the last few days but not sure if its lack of sleep or due to not really drinking enough at the weekend.

I'm holding out on maternity clothes at the mo - hoping to wait til jan sales but i think that might be pushing it! i am in pj's at home and luckily my work dresses are mostly baggy/empire line so i can get away with them and tights! My leggings are too uncomfortable now though!

We gave in at the weekend and spent a fortune in mothercare but its all cute stuff and were bargins! (I only went in to get properly fitted now my bras were uncomfortable!) :haha:

Had my 16 week midwife appointment today and got to hear little sqwiggles heatbeat!! Such a gorgeous, reasurring sound!! Xx

I'm shocked by how much sooner I'm showing with #2!! At 12 weeks I am equivalent to how big I was at 20 weeks last time.

Omg, me too! Guess its cause he tummy muscles aren't what they used to be! :haha:

Congrats mrsmandy! Can't wait to hear that sound again. I have been hit or miss with the stupid Doppler at home, lol.

I have had headaches too! Drinking lots of water is he only thing that seems to help. I hope they get better for you!

I am mostly in maternity now. I wear maternity jeans and do my work pants completely unbuttoned with belly band. Most of my non-maternity shirts look all stretched out and too short over bump with pants, so the length of maternity shirts look better, although they look a bit baggy in the bump area yet.

This is exactly where I'm at! My normal pants with the belly band work fine still but as someone who's tall to begin with, most of my pre-pregnancy tops are out. They're way too short with the extra belly inches. Maternity tops are baggy but soooo much better looking.

This is exactly where I'm at! My normal pants with the belly band work fine still but as someone who's tall to begin with, most of my pre-pregnancy tops are out. They're way too short with the extra belly inches. Maternity tops are baggy but soooo much better looking.

well I am really short to begin with LOL!

Hi everyone! I haven't been around in a while because I was worrying a lot and I didn't want to bring everyone down. I had my 12wk U/S today and everything went great. Baby was wiggling all around and beautiful! The doctor said they believe that everything looks normal and healthy. I'm sooo relieved! I hope you are all doing well!

I had some MAJOR bloat for a few weeks that made me look huge but I'm back to looking around 12wks pregnant. My symptoms are few and far between. I have some reflux and gas and the occasional bout of nausea but it's nothing that gets me feeling very pregnant.

So pleased the scan went well for you imsotired! Its such a relief to see them wriggling around in there! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->