May's Munchkins 2015

Hi ladies! Can anyone help me understand my test results a little better? They came back 'normal' the sheet said, but would love some help and hear what your results were!

hcg - 1.20 mom - 50th percentile
Papp-a - 2.56 mom - 90th percentile
NT - 0.12 delta - 50th percentile
NB - 1.33

What do all of these mean?! What are the normal or average numbers? Is the 90th percentile bad or good?!

What did you all get for results?

Congrats everyone! I hope I get to join team pink as well :) we will know Friday!

as for now... the heart burn begins :(

Glad to hear all is well imsotired! It is hard when you don't have many symptoms. I can't wait to feel baby moving, will give me so much peace of mind.

So the last few days my tailbone has been killing me when I move in certain positions. Is this normal, anyone else having this? My pregnancy with dd was a breeze till about 30 weeks, this one not so much!

Hi ladies! Can anyone help me understand my test results a little better? They came back 'normal' the sheet said, but would love some help and hear what your results were!

hcg - 1.20 mom - 50th percentile
Papp-a - 2.56 mom - 90th percentile
NT - 0.12 delta - 50th percentile
NB - 1.33

What do all of these mean?! What are the normal or average numbers? Is the 90th percentile bad or good?!

What did you all get for results?

I honestly don't know. With dd or this one I must not have had those tests cause I haven't had test results in numbers besides glucose.

Good luck sjd!! We have our gender confirmation thurs! Hoping he is cooperating more this time and is still a he. :haha:

Glad to hear all is well imsotired! It is hard when you don't have many symptoms. I can't wait to feel baby moving, will give me so much peace of mind.

So the last few days my tailbone has been killing me when I move in certain positions. Is this normal, anyone else having this? My pregnancy with dd was a breeze till about 30 weeks, this one not so much!

I had that with my last pregnancy! I only got it at work in my desk chair. I had to make myself get up every hour or so to keep it at bay. I also switched my desk chair back and forth with an exercise ball later on, which helped a lot.

Its not specifically in my tailbone but my lower back and hips are really sore when I first get up and start walking! I have to actively make myself walk straight or I start to waddle already!!

I don't know anything about those results Kristin. In fact I refused the copy of my blood test results that my doc wanted to give me, because I knew I'd start to google everything and make myself worry. If your doc says everything is fine, I guess it probably is ;)

Not in my tail bone but in my hips.. they get so sore but usually its when I am laying down and go to get up (especially if I am laying on my back, which I know I shouldn't be doing for long periods of time anymore... lol) but yeah, things like that are normal but I would still bring it up at your next appointment.

So I have my appointment today.. not expecting much from it. Its a follow up appointment but I'm guessing it will be just like any other.. hear the heart beat, have questions answered and be sent on my way with a date for the next appointment.. I called the drs office a couple days ago to ask them if I would be having an ultrasound and they told me most likely the dr will just use the records from the ER rather do another ultrasound, since I' m not actively bleeding and my anatomy scan is next month anyway..(the nurse on the phone then went on to tell me what I already knew, it can still move, don't have sex, blah blah blah) lol.. I was a bit disappointed but hey maybe I'll get lucky and the dr will change her mind? lol doubtful but I can hope.. At least if nothing else I have my gender scan in 2 days! I can't wait!

I have sore hips when lying down for long periods of time or walking for long periods of time. Otherwise I feel fine.

The all important consultant appointment is tomorrow fingers crossed my stitch will be scheduled!

Good luck tomorrow, xMissxZoiex! I hope you get your stitch scheduled and all your concerns addressed.

We opted to do the MaterniT21 screen (advanced screening for chromo issues) and the genetic counselor called with good results today. She also mentioned that she could definitively tell me the sex/sexes of the twins if I wanted. We're pretty committed to the Team Yellow plan, but gosh was I tempted! It's so weird to know others know something we don't. Hopefully we don't cave and ask to find out because I really do want the delivery room surprise. ;)

Good luck miss z!

Great news ruby! You are a good person, I could never not not with two!!!

Good luck Miss Z.

That's great news ruby. Good luck on remaining team yellow. A lady in the march 2014 group managed all the way up to 7 months, then some medical staff member told her. She was gutted, so make sure you remind them at every appointment.

AFM scan in 5 hours. About time it was my turn. I will be so pissed of if this baby measures 14 weeks and they can't do my NT testing. I will be having words as I've had pretty crap care this pregnancy so far.

Good luck Zoie & mummy!

Does anyone else feel thirsty all the time?

Eline I do feel more thirsty when pregnant.

With my first that was the first symptom I had, for about a week straight no matter how much water I would drink, it never seemed to quench my thirst!

Ok ladies.. I just have to rant about this one.. A mommy friend I met a while back just told me she just found out she is pregnant with her 3rd child and apparently she doesn't want it. She was telling me that her husband DOES want the baby and that she told him if she has the baby he has to deal with the whole new born stage but then minutes later she tells me that she doesn't care what he says, she doesn't want the baby and she can't be more than 3 weeks along and is going to get the abortion pill and get her tubes tied to make sure it never happens again.. She doesn't even want an ultrasound because she doesn't want to get attached. She said she's not cut out for having 3 and is still getting used to the idea of two and had a hard time bonding with her 2nd.. She's otherwise genuinely a nice person but I am just dumb founded by this.. Who has an abortion against their husbands wish, especially when he actually WANTS the kid! The way she spoke about the baby was as if she thinks its too early to make a difference.. it already has!

I'm not going to get into a prolife/prochoice debate here but the way she was talking completely annoyed me! I will say this though - its sad that so many people are ending a life that is not their own simply because it is growing inside of them and they "can't handle" it and yet so many others are losing the babies they DO want. I just wish she would take the time to consider her options before jumping the gun so very early in the game and doing something she may regret later on.. I didn't even know what to say to her.. so I just told her that I hope it all works out for her in the end..not much else I can say I guess..

Maybe she was still a bit in shock from the discovery? Or maybe she's afraid the bonding will be even more difficult with her 3rd? I hope she takes her time to reflect on this difficult decision. It is a bit odd though that she would discuss this with a pregnant friend who is very much looking forward to her baby!

That's so sad! Can't believe she wouldn't even talk to her hubby first! If he finds out that's how she lost the baby and he wanted it, they are going to have some marriage problems for sure. If she is only 3 weeks, I am surprised she tested already! Normally early testers are trying to get pregnant. Seems weird to me.

Well I mean I understand her feelings, an unexpected baby can come as a big shock for sure. But yeah - Why tell ME this? And more importantly - why not take time to let things calm down and then decide, and they seem to be doing ok so to just completely ignore that your husband wants the kid? Selfish.. As for the 3 weeks thing, maybe she meant she's 3 weeks late? or was a week late and meant she could have only conceived 3 weeks ago? Who knows..

I don't agree with what she is doing but its really none of my business to stop her. I'm just more upset about the attitude she has about it and the way she is going about things. I just don't want her to make any harsh decisions that could affect her marriage or otherwise be something she ends up regretting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->