May's Munchkins 2015

Wow I can' believe some of you are finding out the gender already! EEK! My gender/anatomy scan isn't until 20 weeks in January.

You are not alone. My gender scan isnt until my 20 week appt and ill just be 16 weeks tomorrow.:shrug:

Wow I can' believe some of you are finding out the gender already! EEK! My gender/anatomy scan isn't until 20 weeks in January.

You are not alone. My gender scan isnt until my 20 week appt and ill just be 16 weeks tomorrow.:shrug:

Same here, I won't get to find out the gender until 20 weeks. I can't wait for December 22nd to get here! It seems like it is SOOO far away..

I found out the sex through blood test, otherwise I think I'd be waiting until Jan!

It looks like we have joined team blue. Its a boy. I have to admit I am disappointed that my daughter won't have that sisterly bond but baby seems perfectly healthy and thats what matters most!

Ah man Children in need should come with a warning for pregnant ladies!! I am sat here in floods every 5 minutes!

(For those who dont know what Children in need is, its a UK charity that broadcasts once a year to raise millions, but they always show some incredible stories of children and families in need which really tug at the heart strings!!)

https://i62.tinypic.com/314foza.jpg Here's a pic of the little guy. Sorry its not the best, it was a pic of the pic lol

It looks like we have joined team blue. Its a boy. I have to admit I am disappointed that my daughter won't have that sisterly bond but baby seems perfectly healthy and thats what matters most!

Congrats!! I know how you feel. I will feel the same exact way if they tell me I am having a boy.

Excited to go shopping! I'm going to take my son with me and have him pick a few things out. (I'll probably let my daughter pick something too but she's in more of an I want everything I see stage right now haha) I've told about 3 people so far, (sister in law, best friend and another friend of mine) but everyone else will find out with cupcakes tonight. We are doing pizza and a gender reveal for my family so that would be fun. Then I will post the video to facebook. I wanted to find out with the cupcakes too but I just could not wait any longer lol.

Massive congrats in a healthy baby boy :) hopefully the slight disappointment will be short lived and you can get all excited about buying cute little boy things!!

3 weeks until we find out :D so exciting eeeek

My 20 week scan happened to fall on New Years day so I won't find out the gender until 21 weeks, and that's only if s/he wants to play ball. My gut is telling me boy though, and its been right twice before.

I have my 20 week scan December 12th. If they won't tell us the gender, we'll be booking a private 3D scan right away. We still haven't told our parents (for various reasons). So the news will be broken as "Guess what, guys? We are having a ...". I imagine them being quite shocked :))

I have my 20 week scan December 12th. If they won't tell us the gender, we'll be booking a private 3D scan right away. We still haven't told our parents (for various reasons). So the news will be broken as "Guess what, guys? We are having a ...". I imagine them being quite shocked :))

Ooo our 20 week scan is the same day!!! 😀

Hello ladies! I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to really sit down and catch up. I hope all of you are doing well. I see several of you have already found out the sex. Congrats to all of you. DH and I did find out what we were having a couple of weeks ago, (genetic testing) and had it confirmed via ultrasound this week. We are officially team pink, and I'm really excited. (I was hoping for another girl.)

Goodies was having a half off the half off price sale on summer cloths, and we were able to get about 15 outfits for about 35 dollars. One of the perks of finding out the gender early. :happydance: Now I can't wait to get started on the nursery!

Good news for you all! I don't findnout til mid December. Although I could do a private scan as early as next Thursday. It's tempting to schedule it but I don't want to spend the $$. Haha

Congrats on the girl, mychelle! December isn't as far away as may! Lol we have quite a while before we find out the gender. :) I loved the surprise after all the hard labor with dd. But I am still jealous of everyone finding out genders so soon. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->