May's Munchkins 2015

That great news Zoie! Glad you got the help you needed!

Ah zoie so pleased it went well here's to a happy healthy (hopefully more relaxed!) rest of your pregnancy!! Xx

Sorry I have been quiet lately. I haven't had internet access for the last month! It's so fun that people are already finding out gender! I can't wait to find out what my babies are!
Today I feel really great as far as energy goes. I haven't realized how tired and weighed down I have felt. I have a dr appt today in like a half hour so hopefully I will get to hear the heartbeats again. ( it's the only plus side of these appointments, haha)

So happy for you missz!

Good luck mrskcbrown! Love those names too! I like that the boys are m names, and the girls are all k. Cute!

I have my glucose test on Friday since I had gd with dd. not looking forward to that nasty drink! Really hope I pass so I don't have to do the three hour!!
Ugh I hate that drink too!!!!:shrug::nope:

I posted this in my journal, but wanted to post here too with an update!

My 12 week appointment went really well this morning. Baby is definitely in there and jumping and swimming around!! :happydance: S/he was waving her arms around and opening and closing his mouth and flipping back and forth. The doctor was looking for two measurements - one was the nasal bone and the other was checking the amount of fluid on the back of his/her neck. They also pricked my finger and will let me know in a week or so about my risk for carrying a baby with Downs or one of the trisomy groups. But based on the measurements Doc said both look perfect and that he considers me very low risk right now - except for the fact that I had a cone biopsy done after an abnormal PAP result in college. Apparently that can contribute to an incompetent cervix, so they'll want to monitor me every two weeks from 15-24 weeks to see if my cervix is shortening. If it does they'll throw a stitch in there. He said it's purely a precaution at this point though because in his 20 years he's only seen it happen twice. BUT - I won't mind the excuse to get to see the babe every two weeks!

Attaching the pictures - I know they look like everyone elses, but I'm sure in love with that little squiggly baby all of the sudden! It's feeling much more real now that we saw him/her moving around! :cloud9:

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).jpg
    photo 1 (1).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 2 (1).jpg
    photo 2 (1).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
Cute little one mito! Glad your dr is on top of it and checking you every 2 weeks! After 28 weeks I will be checked every 2 weeks bc dd had iugr. It is just a precaution, but I am happy to see the little one extra too!

So happy for you missz!

Good luck mrskcbrown! Love those names too! I like that the boys are m names, and the girls are all k. Cute!

I have my glucose test on Friday since I had gd with dd. not looking forward to that nasty drink! Really hope I pass so I don't have to do the three hour!!
Ugh I hate that drink too!!!!:shrug::nope:

I actually kind of liked the drink.. Guess I'm a weirdo. :haha:

Thanks, atx! What is iugr? Not familiar with it!

It's wear the baby isn't growing properly due to the placenta being messed up. My little one was 5lbs 6oz and they induced early cause her growth was slowing even more. She's now a happy 50 centile gal though! She loved her milk and grew fast lol.

I'm feeling great today I really caught up on my sleep I didn't wake up until 10.30:D

Just over 2 weeks for my gender scan YAY :D

DH won't hear anything about this baby being a boy lol

I really envy you ladies that have managed to narrow down your names list so quickly. I'm still fairly clueless as to what I'm going to name our little girl. I am determined to have her named by the time I'm six months along though!
As of tomorrow I'm seventeen weeks! That's only 3 weeks shy of the half way point. Dang, the first trimester practically crawled by for me, but the second seems to be going at warp speed! My bump seemed to come out of nowhere somewhere between the fourteenth and fifteenth weeks, and has steady been making it more and more difficult to conceal my pregnancy. I swear I went from using a hair tie to keep my pants up to maternity clothing over night. It is kind of exciting though because I finally feel pregnant as well as looking it. The feeling pregnant being amplified by baby girl beginning to make it difficult to bend at the waist. :haha: She was already 5oz at our ultrasound last week!

I'm really glad you are doing well Zoie, and I can't wait to hear what some more of you will be having!

I really envy you ladies that have managed to narrow down your names list so quickly. I'm still fairly clueless as to what I'm going to name our little girl. I am determined to have her named by the time I'm six months along though!
As of tomorrow I'm seventeen weeks! That's only 3 weeks shy of the half way point. Dang, the first trimester practically crawled by for me, but the second seems to be going at warp speed! My bump seemed to come out of nowhere somewhere between the fourteenth and fifteenth weeks, and has steady been making it more and more difficult to conceal my pregnancy. I swear I went from using a hair tie to keep my pants up to maternity clothing over night. It is kind of exciting though because I finally feel pregnant as well as looking it. The feeling pregnant being amplified by baby girl beginning to make it difficult to bend at the waist. :haha: She was already 5oz at our ultrasound last week!

I'm really glad you are doing well Zoie, and I can't wait to hear what some more of you will be having!

I didn't name my first until we were about to leave the hospital after she was born! haha

I know someone who didnt name their 1st till 3 weeks after birth and their 2nd till right on the very last day they could register the birth!!! Poor namekess bubbas!!

i like the name May Muffins 2015!
im due May 28 2015!

My gender scan is Dec 10!! Cant wait. I dreamed last night that I was having a boy, hubby wants a boy, so its probably another boy:haha:. In the dream, I was calling him Maysen. We wont tell friends and family what we are having though until the baby shower lol. Theyll have to wait.:winkwink:

We kept our daughter's name a secret because we didn't want to hear people's opinion on it and about all of the girls/women with the same name they disliked, etc. We will do the same this time if I can ever think of a name I like. Maybe it'll just come to me after I find out the gender and I'll instantly have a name I love. Or maybe not. Anyhow, only 48 days to go until gender scan, ugh!

But 10 days until my next ob/gyn appt so hope to hear a beautiful heartbeat that day.

Names are so hard! I have a short list, but nothing is definite. We will tell family gender, but not the name until birth!

Had my early glucose test today, I will find out results Monday. Hope they are good so I can chow down at thanksgiving, lol.

I've found it pretty easy to find the names we love although I'm finding it difficult to be as passionate about any name like I was passionate for my sons! I love his name!! Any others on second+ babies having this??

I've found it pretty easy to find the names we love although I'm finding it difficult to be as passionate about any name like I was passionate for my sons! I love his name!! Any others on second+ babies having this??

Me exactly. When we starting throwing names around and we decided on my daughter's I fell in love with it and just felt like it was going to be her name. I have nothing that I love right now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->