May's Munchkins 2015

Oh my gosh, Ruby! That sounds terrible! I hope it starts letting up for you soon! I'm the same as mrskcbrown and just have to make sure I have something to nibble on constantly. That seems to have done the trick for me.

AFM - we have a couple more appointments scheduled now. One on the 5th to check my cervix length and then the next on the 23rd for the anatomy scan and gender! I'm going to ask the tech to put the gender in an envelope and we'll open it on Christmas morning! :happydance::xmas16:

Ah Ruby that sounds horrible! With my son I lost so much weight not because of sickness but the thought of eating made me dry heave and feel so so sick!. I did find the hungrier I was the worse it was!! Try keeping some dry crackers with you and take a bite every so often even if it's nibbles.

Right now the thought of veg and salad makes me want to throw up so I just eat what I can when I can! If I fancy a McDonald's burger I won't feel guilty about it, I can't face eating something I don't have to have lol. Last night I has half a tub of coleslaw and two cheese strings because I couldn't face eating anything for dinner.

I hope it eases soon!!

Thanks, ladies! All in all, I know I'm sooooooo lucky to be able to even complain about morning sickness since it seemed for a long time that I might never experience any of this. So I'm trying to maintain my gratitude and take it day by day. And I avoid my triggers when possible which include cleaning anything gross or dirty (hubby thinks this one seems very convenient!) and eating or preparing any food that contains meat that looks too much like the animal it began as. Still not sure how I'll survive that giant turkey being carved on the table right in front of me tomorrow, but I'll play it by ear. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans and safe travels to anyone off to visit family and friends! :)

Good luck Ruby!! Deep breaths :haha:

I wish we celebrated thanks giving! I want a big turkey dinner lol

I just announced our pregnancy this morning! It's kinda scary... I'm not sure why. Has everyone else already announced? None of our friends knew only my and dh's mom.

I'm excited because next Wednesday I'm going for my gender scan! I hope the babies let us see what they are haha. Then I will start buying them little things which makes them seem a little more real!

Happy thanksgiving everyone! I am soo excited to eat turkey and I don't know why. This whole pregnancy I haven't wanted chicken, pork and only very seldom beef. But I've been excited about the turkey for awhile!

I will be formally announcing to the rest of the family today and tomorrow, at holiday gatherings. I am just going to wear something that draws attention to my bump first.

I'm just excited to eat, it seems my appetite has picked up in the second tri.

We still aren't announcing yet not until Christmas. Although I had a follow up appointment with the consultant who did my stitch and who did I bump into in the antenatal clinic waiting room!!!! My cousin and my aunt!!! I knew my cousin was pregnant because she announced over Facebook as soon as she got a positive test but I've asked them to keep quiet lets just hope they do!.

Turns out my cousins wife was pregnant too! She is due in August, so she announced early. I actually didn't announce until after she had left because of how things went, so we didn't get to talk just my aunt (her MIL, who was actually quite upset about the news).

Your aunt was upset that you are pregnant Misspriss?! Or that her dil is pregnant? Either way, why is she upset??

Her DIL wad pregnant was why she was upset. she just wanted two grandkids, upset about a third, doesn't think she can handle a third.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans! We announced today too. Here is what we put on Facebook. My close family and friends already knew though. It was great to do on Thanksgiving. Everyone was so happy for us. :)

I am still waiting for the results of my Materni21 test. It is driving me full of anxiety! LOL If not tomorrow, then I will most likely hear by Monday. Fingers crossed!!

Attachments

• babyannouncement.jpg
    babyannouncement.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 5
Had my 16 week appt today. Because I had a previous section in my last pregnancy im under a consultant. I'm getting 2 growth scans later in pregnancy to check on size of baby. they have to check on its size to decide wether il need a planned section or not. I was wanting one but after talking to him today I feel lots better about trying a vbac

We announced on Facebook last week! Most of our families already knew, so it was just to let everyone else know.
We used this pic and another one I'll post next. Lol I don't know how to add more than 1 pic at a time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 9
Too cute leikla and rubysmom! I love the checklist idea!

Samzi, glad your scan went well! How many years ago was your csection?

I ate sooo much this week! Holiday season gets to me for sure!

Morning ladies, 16 weeks today :)
I had it with my last daughter and shes 4 in july, so by the time it's time for #3 to be here, it'l be just under 4 years ago.

They say anything over 2 years is great, so you are good to go!

Hi everyone!

Wondering if I can late join ya? I'm due May 14 with baby number 3 :)

Team yellow until Dec 13th, hoping for happy healthy and maybe a penis :haha:. We have 2 girls and this is the last baby :)

Pregnancy has been rough, I've been sick since week 7/8 and on diclectin since week 12, had a subchorionic hemmoraghe found at 7 weeks (which has absorbed itself now for a month or so) and now I'm waiting to be tested for obstetric cholestasis. Rough ride! Now that I refound this thread I'll try to read through it all see where everyone else is at!

Have a great Sunday,
Meagan

Part of our Facebook announcement. The rest were some family photos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5
I've had the stomach flu and was so dehydrated at one point that I nearly had to go to the hospital. On the upswing now though am still feeling pretty rough.

Meagan I'll add you to the first post tomorrow when I'm at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->