MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

Got everything crossed this is your sticky rainbow x have you tried taking low dose aspirin? This is an progesterone is all I did different this time I'd def say it's worth a try xxx

Congrats to you!! What a great ending to the emotional roller coaster you've been on! SO happy for you!

I think congrats are in order!!! Fx'd so hard for you that this is your sticky bean. I couldn't wish it more for anyone. :)

Now spread some of that baby dust this way... Haha!

That's what mine llooked like at 12 dpo! I bet babee was onto sonething with that article! Go stucki Go!!

i'm waiting for a darker test this morning, stucki!!! :)

Congratulations! i didnt get a very very faint line until i was 15DPO and i took a clearblue test and it was so positive by 21DPO! x

I did. They're so faint that it's not even worth trying to capture on camera.

No idea what's going on.

I feel like crap, and have a ton of symptoms but these tests just aren't getting darker so I don't know what to think.

Sometimes people dont ever get dark lines :) im sure everything is okay ! dont stress over it its not good for your little poppyseed !

Hi i have been stalking. :hehe: but i didn't get a dark line until like 24dpo. Don't give up hope yet!

Hey Hun how are you doing have you tested today do you think the faint lines are aided by the steroid ?? X

I don't know. My EPT had a faint line this morning.

AF is officially late and the doctor has me scheduled for an us on Tuesday to make sure it's not a cyst :/

If AF starts I can start the femara on CD3

Good luck hun!!! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean and that you can go on and have a H&H 9 months!!! :hugs::hugs::dust::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Good_Luck-9.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/pouringdust.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"