MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

have you tried a digi? got everything crossed for you xx

Awwww well a line is a line at least it's still there but I hope you don't have a cyst :( and have you ever taken fermera before ???? X x

Ohhh well that's exiting then :D something new have doctors said this is happening because off your thyroid ??? Or is it something else xx

Stucki- good luck at ur next appointment!! I will send all my positive thoughts ur way :)

all i can say is fx'd. hope your appointment goes well. sending you all the positive energy i can muster!

I don't know. My EPT had a faint line this morning.

AF is officially late and the doctor has me scheduled for an us on Tuesday to make sure it's not a cyst :/

If AF starts I can start the femara on CD3

I'm supposed to start Femara on my next cycle too :D

I don't know. My EPT had a faint line this morning.

AF is officially late and the doctor has me scheduled for an us on Tuesday to make sure it's not a cyst :/

If AF starts I can start the femara on CD3

I'm supposed to start Femara on my next cycle too :D

Well good, at least I won't be alone! lol. I've never used if before and I'm kind of nervous.

Goodluck with the Femara :) Its nothing to worry about...I use it before I start my injectables :) has never really gave me any symptoms...its nothing like the Clomid in my opinion its much friendlier :)

i used femara in between clomid cycles. nothing to be nervous about. :hugs:

Thanks, that's what I had thought....Clomid is awful, but doc said the femara helps thicken your uterine lining too.

I wish I'd just bleed already. I'm tired of waiting for AF.

I'm right with you. Ready for AF. I've never tried Femara before either. Nervous about it too.

I'm right with you. Ready for AF. I've never tried Femara before either. Nervous about it too.

Well, we'll just have to do it together then eh?

It'll be fun! And if we're starting it at the same time, we can track symptoms and side effects together! [I know that will be helpful for me!]

We can even start a Femara thread!

2 days ago.

Doctor seems to think that it might be a cyst.

that's weird. do you have a history of cysts? would a cyst prevent you from getting your AF? i had a small cyst last year, and i never got any BFP with it. it went away on it's own about a month later.
i hope it's not, stucki. i hope it's a little bean, and not a stupid cyst. :)

that's weird. do you have a history of cysts? would a cyst prevent you from getting your AF? i had a small cyst last year, and i never got any BFP with it. it went away on it's own about a month later.
i hope it's not, stucki. i hope it's a little bean, and not a stupid cyst. :)

I hope so too.

From what the nurse said, if the cyst is big enough it can cause faint +HPTs and stop AF, leading the woman to believe she's pregnant.

My tests are so faintly positive [and some negative] that I just can't imagine that it's a real pregnancy [though I don't want to take down my ticker until I start bleeding. lol]

i'm sure you tested today.

i hate cysts!!!! i hope it's not a cyst - that's the last thing you need!

I actually haven't tested today. I didn't see the point and I really thought that I was going to wake up to AF this morning.

No AF, just a temp rise.

Right now I'm trying to get my butt in gear to go pick up canning salt and some .88 walmart tests. Lol but I'm so lazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->