MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

ugh. i'm sorry stucki. this is so frustrating!
i hope it all works out in your favor. when does your doc come back?

Monday...and my appointment is Tuesday...unless AF shows before then.

And I'm starting to get some cramping now, so I'm sure she'll be here soon enough.

cramping doesn't always mean AF...it could be early pregnancy cramping!
fx for you, love!

And.....

AF is here.

IUI is scheduled for the 17th!!!

Holy Crap. This is really happening!

I am so sorry that the :witch: showed up hun and very sorry for your loss!!! Big Hugs to you hun!! :hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/hugs2.gif

sorry af got you today too! but hopefully IUI will do the trick :)

Thanks so much ladies!

I'm not even sad about AF, all I can think is how much excitement I feel about the upcoming IUI.

Hopefully this will be the trick to a very sticky baby!

Thanks so much ladies!

I'm not even sad about AF, all I can think is how much excitement I feel about the upcoming IUI.

Hopefully this will be the trick to a very sticky baby!

Now your job until the 17th is to relax and take it easy. :happydance: I am sorry you have been through all of this. Stay optimistic! :flower:

:hugs: can't wait for the results of your iui!

Poo!! Sorry to hear the witch has got you but great news that IUI is starting on 17th! xx

Sorryto hear af got you :his: but good luck on the 17th xxx

:hugs: You will have so much positive energy from so many of us on here! I'll be looking for updates!

I think Mammag and I are starting a Femara thread :D

You know your IUI date could be diff if your eggies arent ready to release and fully mature etc......its just part of it lots of visits :) I sure can't wait to see....and at some of your visits ask for u/s pics of follicles :) those are cool for the baby album if you do get preggo :) which IM SURE YOU WILL an I'm sure since you'll be monitored they will do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to keep that lil bean in there and make it sticky :) Lots of love an cannot wait to see all the updates coming from you soon!!! Are they gonna put you on the pill to freeze the cycle until your ready to start the Femara and are you doing injectibles with Femara or just the Femara? I can't waitttt I'm soooooo stinking excited for you darling :) I just KNOW your gonna get a forever baby soon!

Awww stucki I'm soo sorry af got you :(...

But I'm sooo excited for this new cycle, I'm glad they will monitor you closely etc, hopefully there will do everything there can!

You know your IUI date could be diff if your eggies arent ready to release and fully mature etc......its just part of it lots of visits :) I sure can't wait to see....and at some of your visits ask for u/s pics of follicles :) those are cool for the baby album if you do get preggo :) which IM SURE YOU WILL an I'm sure since you'll be monitored they will do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to keep that lil bean in there and make it sticky :) Lots of love an cannot wait to see all the updates coming from you soon!!! Are they gonna put you on the pill to freeze the cycle until your ready to start the Femara and are you doing injectibles with Femara or just the Femara? I can't waitttt I'm soooooo stinking excited for you darling :) I just KNOW your gonna get a forever baby soon!

Just the Femara. The 17th is IUI [as long as I've got a follicle ready they said they'd do it that day]

I just have to find out about getting DHs sperm there...if I can bring it with me or if we have to come up the prior Friday to do it there.

What does an IUI entail? I'm not familiar with it. xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->