MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

It's 715am, I'm the only car in the parking lot...I've got a cup of sperm tucked into my bra and I'm treating it like a bird would treat its eggs in a nest.

I hope these people get here soon. I would have thought that with an 8am appointment time, that the lobby would at least be open.

The good news is, DH didn't leave until 530am this morning and I'm having crazy AF type cramps...have had them all morning so hopefully there's a little eggie in there rupturing at this very moment

Good luck!!!!!!! Fx for you girl!!!!!! :) glad he left a bit later!!

good luck, mommy bird! :haha: hope everything falls into place for you!

:dohh:

All of the follicles are still too small. 1 is 11mm and the other 4 are 9mm.

Repeat on Friday, unless I get a +opk before then.

He said Friday they will definitely trigger and inject.

I'm a little bummed it wasn't today, but hopefully a couple of those follicles grow and grow fast.

He said they should grow about 2mm a day.

I'm just so antsy, you know? I mean, I knew in the back of my mind that they were all going to be too small, I'm only cd11!!

My appointment is 8am again on Friday and he said that the sperm would be fine even with the delay and the drive.

Sorry your update appeared after I had posted - what size do the follicles need to be? Good luck for Friday.
x

He says that he would like them to be at least 20mm to trigger, but usually they should be 20-24mm

Well good luck friday !!! i cant imagine how antsy you are to just get it done and get yourself into the 2ww already ! tons of babydust

I'm surprised they didn't give you stimms to make them grow faster....

Thats why mine grew so fast when I was on my cycles....FX for you that they grow faster :) come on follies :) grow nice and big for momma :)

woohoo for five follies!!! sorry you have to wait, but it'll all be worth it when one (or more :winkwink:) of those fat lil eggies burrows in for the long haul!

I have everything crossed for you Stucki! EVERYTHING!!!!

awww hunnie so sorry today wasnt the Day... but i suppose its good that you havent already Ovulated!... so there is still the oppurtunity to get this eggy :D

Good luck hun!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

I am so glad that you were able to reschedule the IUI and that you didn't Ovulate as early as you originally thought, and that it will work so much better with DH's schedule now!!! I have everthing crossed for you that the IUI will be just what you need to ge your BFP this cycle!! :dust::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/goodluck07.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"