MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

i wouldnt take much notice of the bottom one hunnie...

I know when i use to use them, i used ics and digitals... my ic was blazing and i mean blazing to the point that to me was deffo Positive!... but the digital clearblue didnt give me a smiley face, the next day i got a smiley... thats when i stopped using the ics and used only the digis for abit...

Is it not possible to speak with them now or maybes in the morning and see whats what???

Yeah, I'm going to wait and test again tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm going to get some lovin tonight and tomorrow night. Sunday we take the day off so that we have good sperms for Monday.

Gosh, I'm starting to get nervous.

Yeah get bedding tonight and tmro cover your bases booy Irish I ovulated as early as you !!!! Lol :D x

arg!!!! i've had that problem many times! my stupid body would just throw it in my face...what? it's friday and you haven't o'd without a trigger in 6 months? guess what...today's the day!!!! bwahahahahaha. grrrrrrr! :growlmad: hope that big fat eggy can hold on just a couple more days. fx'd for you!

I've never ovulated this early. Usually I ovulate CD17-CD21 no matter how early I take my meds...If I'm ovulating now, this early, it would be some kind of divine coincidence. lol

Do not believe anything an opk says when on femara. It raises your levels and gives false positives. I know from experience dear! You are good to go!

I agree with the others, probably just the meds hun, don't worry!
When I take clomid my ic are blazing dark red positive, rather than my usual 'about the same colour' positive. I would usually start opk testing cd9-10 on a medicated cycle (meds always on days 2-6 for me as I have short cycles)
Good luck, everything crossed for you!! Xxx

Oh yeah clomid soy femrera can all give you false opks hun !!!! Xxx

Ugh. Then why did this whack doctor tell me to OPK!!! LMAO.

I tested again last night right before bed and both tests were negative so *wipes sweat off brow* phew.

I'm just going to try to relax and not think of it today.

DH decides that Saturday morning is the right time to tell me that he has pistol range next week and that if I want his sample, I will have to take it at 3am.

My appointment is at 8am, I live 90 minutes away...the sperm isn't going to last in a cup for 5 hours, no matter how close to body temperature I keep it.

I could just bloody die right now.

I can NOT believe that he would wait until now to tell me this, it's like he intentionally waited so he could hurt me.

I am so f****** sick from the Femara and I took it for no f****** reason at all, because by the time I bother driving up to the clinic they're going to tell me "no dice" and my 3 hour round trip at 630 in the morning would have been a complete waste of time.

I'm so disappointed right now, and I'm beyond pissed at DH. I can't believe he just did this to me.

And, he's on the range all week [which means he leaves the house at 3AM every morning], which means even if we did schedule it for the following Monday, I'll have already ovulated.

What a F****** waste of my time.

Can you call the clinic and see if you can come today or tomorrow and freeze his sample... Give them the scenario?? Anyway he can call in and day he will be there a little late?? :(

The clinic is closed today and tomorrow, I called their answering service and they said I'd have to call when the clinic opens on Monday and reschedule.

The range unfortunately isn't something he can show up late or reschedule. He has to leave at 3 to go to the armory, check out his weapon and then go to the range that's another hour away. They start at 630am.

So there's not a lot he can do, nor does he seem willing to do anything about it to help me.

oh stuck! that's terrible! i can't believe you had to go through all that just to have to abandon your cycle! :hugs: i don't blame you for feeling hurt and upset!

Im sorry :( I would be extremly pissed off to if i was you and that being i doubt you would want to actually have sex with him but maybe try still, wishing the best for you ! hope you get pregnant on your own this cycle i mean who knows maybe its a siqn you will and its keeping you from spending the money on iui. Have my fingers crossed for you !!!! *babydust*

Maybe just maybe you MIGHT catch the eggy on your own and your eggies will be more mature...lets not go all negative....please cheer up dear its gonna be okay....I'm surprised the Femara caused you to be ill it didn't do anything to me and I was taking double the normal dose...Wish you the best....You've been pregnant on your own :) and now that your eggies are more mature maybe its gonna happen CHEAPER than with the IUI and save you and DH money :) lots of love and hugs and all that good mushy stuff :) keep your head up hun!

aww stucki :hugs: Im sure Men are just put on this bloody planet to the annoy the life out of us women!!!...

My OH would on purpose just be bloody difficult!... When i use to tell him that i was ovulating so lets get to it, he would just come up with a lame excuse to not do it! (hes a sex addict! basically so hes always up for it 24/7), its sooo bloody annoying and i would be bloody fuming with him!!!!!! because once the window is missed thats it! for a whole entire month, which when your counting down the bloody days feels like a lifetime!!!

Is there no way, that just on that one day on monday he just doesnt attend the range??? maybes even if he has to pull a sicky, as im guessing its for his work?

Yeah, unfortunately at his rank, there's no "sick days" when you're scheduled on the range...

I dont know what I'm going to do, I'm heartbroken right now

i wish there was something i could say to comfort you. :hugs: this just isn't fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->