MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

Are you sure that FRER is bfn? I swear I see a faint line!

Thanks girls. I guess I just woke up in a crap mood. DH is gone and I'm really lonely....I never really miss him when he goes, but for some reason, the last couple of days have been really hard.

I've got no motivation...I'm suppose to be pairing our bedroom but I can't seem to get myself off the couch :(

I know there's time still, but I was hard to see that bfn, you know?

trust me stuck! I know how you are feeling love! We have to stay positive together tho!

I have just tried to get up to speed on this thread and just wanted to let you know that I ov'd on April 21st and only got the most faintest line show on May 2nd (I just went to check my tests, good job I dated them!). It was so faint on May 2nd I could literally only see it when tilting it out the window. As you had your iui on 21st, and today is only 1st, I just wanted to say you are definitely still well in there for time :) I have everything crossed for you xxx

I haven't read much of this thread but that last FRER you posted, I'm pretty sure I can see a faint line as well! Good luck x

awww chick, :hugs:

I really hope this BFP is just waiting to show :)

Do you have any more Walmart tests? You should totally use one tonight or tomorrow. There is definitely a line on your frer.

I don't :( and Walmart was completely sold out when I went in to buy some more...

Ill check again tomorrow, maybe they got a shipment in.

I did just take a blue dye for laughs... We'll see what it says.

Please don't lose hope, you're not out yet! Waiting to see your next test.. FX for you.

They're negative, lol.

No reason to even take a picture of them.

Oh well.

blue dye take WAY LONGER to show a positive, in my opinion. i got a blazing frer, and on the same day, a super super faint clearblue.

hugs, stucki.

It's ok. I wasn't expecting it to be a BFP, but usually blue dye show sooner than FRER for me [at least in the past]

I'll probably test again with a couple ICs before I take my bath :) We'll see where the night takes me. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->