MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

Wow those wondfos are way more sensitive then the Frer huh? Glad I just bought some

Don't worry hun a lot of people get completely negative 10-12 dpo then it turns back too BFp fx this is it for you xxxx

Sorry the tests went negative, but it is still early so you still have time to get your BFP!! Fingers crossed that in a few days you will get a nice dark BFP!! Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

There's nothing at all there today :cry: I'm afraid they're all :bfn:

I'm so afraid that we spent that money for nothing. DH won't let me do any more infertility treatments after this one, so I may have put too many eggs in one basket. I don't know why, but the bfn this morning has really messed with my head. I was so sure that there was going to be a darker line :/

https://i50.tinypic.com/2s1kegh.jpg

https://i50.tinypic.com/2livouo.jpg

Still plenty of time!! Sending tons and tons of :dust: your way!!

You are still in the game honey! Dont be discouraged!

I'm so sorry, but they can still turn positive, I did 4 iui's last year and none took so I know how it feels to spend money on not a for sure thing, I'll be rooting for you

Tell that to my cramps, and chocolate craving :( :( :(

Please don't give up Hun !!!!! At all your only 10 dpo !!!! And am
Cxx

stuck, i got a stark white frer in the morning, and a faint bfp at night, 12 hours later. totally not out, in my opinion.

AND

in my humble opinion, AF and pregnancy symptoms mimic each other. totally imposibble to tell which is which. i 100% expected by AF, and was shocked beyond words to see a bfp. :)

^^ wss. if you'd asked me before i got my bfp (or even after for that matter), i would have told you i felt like af was in the mail. lots of time for you, hun!

Same here stucki. I had absolutely no symptoms. Just tested to check.

Don't give up hope yet hun there's still time the first time I ever got pregnant I was 18dpo before it showed on a test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->