• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

Awwww. :blush: Thank you.

I actually feel like a hot mess! I'd been driving all day and I feel so greasy.

Heck yes to the Chinese! Your body is craving it therefor its very important to give your body what it wants :)

Ohh Stucki I am soooooooooooooooo thrilled for you!!! Those tests are just beautiful and I love the lil bloat pic too. Can't wait to follow your journey and can't wait to hear what you hubby say when he sees you. :hugs::hugs:

Ohmighawd.

4 spring rolls, a tub of white rice and half of a large order of beef and broccoli later....

I can't move from the couch even if I wanted to! LMAO.

I wonder how much bigger my bloat got since eating???

yayy!!! :happydance: i have been stalking you for foreverrr and i legit just cried with happiness hahah. i love how BnB is the only place where people say they are stalking you and it is taken as a compliment =] :hugs:

Brilliant :happydance: it's great to see a bigger poas aholic than myself :rofl:

Love your blump :cloud9:

hahaha my entire tww i wanted chinese! I am like you now.. not really hungry, but yet hungry.

I love the bloat pic and its normal! I look like i've gained about 20 lbs in one week :)

Haha love the bloat pic! I swear I grew 3 sizes overnight with the twins. Sending u multiple baby dust ;) lol!!!

peacelove, you're like the 6th person that's said twins....

I just want ONE. :rofl:

I mean, multiples...what are the chances? I only had one follicle.

Lol seems to be a popular good-hearted tease to newly pregnant ladies. Just thought I'd do it as well! Myself, I hadn't even considered it for a second till the scan!!!

One or two...or three..who knows haha! But it truly is always a chance, identical a are one egg that splits so ya never know ;)

Cute bump pic hun!!!! :winkwink: Congrats again!!! I am so happy for you!!! You have been through so much, and I am so glad that your time has finally come!! I hope you have a H&H 9 months!!! :happydance::happydance:

Ha ha ha.

Thanks so much ladies.

I'm fat, happy and full of Chinese food...so I think it's bedtime for me!

I've been needing a nap since 1pm today!!! I'm excited to be sleeping in my own bed tonight!

your tests look great, you look absolutely beautiful, and chinese food sounds AWESOME!

...want shrimp fried rice!

O just looked at pg 25 :) ur so cute, and yes bloat! It will probably go away a bit then come back as a bump. Ur lines look so so so so good!!!!!! Yes!!!! :) when can u tell dh? How far along r u waiting to tell anyone?? I'm so elated for u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->