MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Leinzlove

Reaction score
I lost my baby on March 6. It was a long horrific experience. But, when life gets you down, you have to get back up.

I'm not holding much hope that this cycle will be the one. Or if I will O. But, I'm watching for it and going to give it a go...

Who's with me?

I am with you LeinzLove...I had an early miscarriage on February 2nd. It was devastating as we were hoping that this would be our rainbow BFP. I have been lucky and I ovulated 3 weeks (I knew this through ovulation pain) after my miscarriage and my AF came yesterday. We are TTC this cycle and I am hopeful that this will be it....our long awaited rainbow.

GL to you sweetie!

:dust:

I'm sorry for your losses. :hugs: No one should have to suffer real nightmares. I'm hoping this is your rainbow month. :)

I saw in your journal you are using OPKs...Are you doing anything else to help you get your BFP?

Yes, I'm also doing CM, works really well for me. Thought of temping, but that may be to much for me at the moment. So far I can't remember in the morning, and when I do I get sad that I'm no longer pregnant. Hard to believe its over like that when I was pregnant just last week, or atleast my body thought so.

My HCG was 4100 last Monday, but I passed everything on Tuesday. And I'm shocked that I just did a 25ml IC and it was the faintest positive. So, I'm sure I'm almost back to normal. Can it drop that quickly? WOW! I go Monday for HCG blood test, my Dr. won't let me out of it. Hoping to hear its lower than 5.

What are you doing for that :bfp:?

I was almost 8 wks pregnant when i found out on friday there was no heartbeat, i think i passed everything yesterday but need to go to ther hospital to get it checked.. when i 1st got told i had lost the baby i thought im never doing this again but now i am just desperate to be pregnant again and want to try as soon as i can... did you wait for your period to come b4 you started tryin again???xx

I'm not waiting. I'll see if I O. I passed everything, I'm assuming on March 6. Three hours prior I had got a call from my Dr. saying my HCG levels continued to rise slowly. Was frustrating waiting to MC. I found out at my first scan 8w2d that I lost baby between 6w4d and 7w4d. Dr. kept saying that my dates were off. After he monitored HCG he said we didn't want to do anything. MC was probable but not definite. Was waiting for scan but naturally MC at 9w3d, six days before next scan. At this point I had walked around grieving for over a week, and couldn't imagine ttc again.

I asked DH, 2 days after I passed baby. When he wanted to try. He said "whenever I was ready." I walked outside, looking at the sky and I knew I had to get back up.

I'm sorry anyone has to go through such a nightmare. :hugs: I'm counting March 6 as CD 1, expecting O when it gets here or not. And just going with it to see what happens. I'm prepared that this may be a 40+ day cycle. So, its up to my body.

I kno its funny how u go from being sad and not wanting anythin, to getting a wee lift tht makes u want to just go for it.... so many woman have MC and you never think it will happen to you but these woman then go on to have healthy babies so you just need to get on with the next chapter of our lives... they say you are most fertile after a mc too...x

I've heard the same. I definitley like our odds. Remind me of them again when we see our :bfp:. Are you going to try straight away? Hope we all get sticky beans fast! :hugs:

yeah defo try asap well as soon as the bleeding stops and the dr says its all away... baby dust all round... we will be proud mummys one day....x

Welcome Cheryl! I waited for my AF to arrive and we are trying this cycle but I hear lots of women that TTC right away and get their BFP! Hope it is you and Leinz...Sorry for your loss hun!

I am not using anything for getting my BFP. My DH and I are extremely lucky in that we are very fertile. I always know when I ovulate through pains that have gotten for evident since I gave birth to RJ. It is like my body is jumping up and down, and pointing, saying NOW is the time, NOW! lol I have been getting cramps and sharp pains when I ovulate so I will be able to predict when to BD this month. Thinking of doing the every other day on CD 11, 13, 14, 16 just to be sure...don't want to miss that eggie if it is early or late!

Thank you Krippy! Sounds like a great sperm meets egg plan. :) I do much of the same myself... The BD every other day starting with CD 8-20 usually. Let this be your month! :hugs: What CD are you on?

I am CD 4 today...so I have decided to start bd on CD 11...Only a few more days. I am so ready for all of this to be our BFP. Glad to have you with us...I love buddies on BnB!

Thats probably about the same time I'll start BD. I've heard so many things of when to start your cycle after MC. As the first day of bleeding, or the day you pass. I'm going with the day I passed, which is only 2 days after the bleeding started. Doesn't happen to make much difference in my situation. Puts me on CD 8. Sounds about right with the fact I passed a week ago. BD can start anytime, as I quit bleeding two days ago.

Still getting faint BFP's with FMU. So, probably within a few days BFN. It's a good sign since my HCG was 4100, last Monday. I love BNB buddies. This site makes something private, not so. And I definitley can't talk about all this with anyone, except DH. And even he needs a break from time to time.

We will take this cycle as TTC, but relaxed. If my body is ready will be a factor. I got pregnant the 5th cycle this last time. So, it didn't take to long.

May we both get our sticky beans! :hugs:

Hi ladies,
We found out our Little One had passed last Wed, March 7. I had a D&E on Thursday, and I think we are going to start TTC right away. Only roadblock is, surgeon/ob said we need to wait for me to heal for three weeks. I think I'm going to O before then, as I usually O early in my cycle (usually CD12-13).

It's so painful not to be pregnant anymore. :cry: And I'm not looking forward to another 1st trimester. Ugh. I wasn't dreadfully ill, just queasy and was starting to eat my poor husband out of house and home. As a result, not only do I not have a baby to show for the last 10 weeks but I've got 5 extra pounds. There's nothing more depressing than losing your baby and being extra fat to boot!

I'm so sorry for all your losses. After a MMC and an early loss we decided to have a long break but it killed me I really wanted to try again. We are lucky that we are so fertile as fell pregnant 1st cycle but unlucky as we lost it as soon as we got it :(
The doctor is going to do some bloodwork to see if she can find a reason, but we are just going to keep trying in the mean time. FX we all get very sticky beans soon.

CD1 for me :( xxx

Hi all... I was wondering if I could join you? I didn't miscarry until Feb 14th, but me and DH having my trying all of March for our first little monkey.

So far for me this has been my second loss. Our first loss was in August and was an ectopic and then a miscarriage in Feb... We're trying for our first and though we seem to be able to get pregnant okay, we can't seem to hold onto them for very long :cry:... it's been a rough go. Both of our losses happened around 6-7 weeks... so they were only early, but they still meant the world to us.

At any rate, I'm on CD 29 (I think) I had been spotting for two weeks prior to my miscarriage and knew the exact day that it happened from the bleeding and passing of ......... yeah, anyway. Me and DH decided not to temp or use opk's, I've just been paying attention to my body (cm, how I feel, how hot to trot :p) and have just BD'd when we wanted to.

Now, I'm beginning to feel some symptoms... fatigue, backache, sore/swollen bbs, hungry, cranky, and not cramps... but a full feeling in my lower abdomen., and I'm bloated.

Now my only issue is when do I test?? :shrug:

Anyway, sorry for the novel... I hope the best for all of you and I hope we ALL get our rainbow babies... no more losses for any of us!

Welcome MrsR and Mwaah! I am so sorry for you losses! I know how painful it is to be so excited about your pregnancy and then have the joy disappear like that.

GL with your healing MrsR...I hope that it goes quickly and has painless as possible. I waited one cycle before we decided to TTC again mostly to get my GP advice who I saw yesterday. She gave us the go ahead and we are excited with our chances of getting pregnant this cycle.

GL with your tests Mwaah...I hope your doctor can find out what is going on and you can join us in TTC our rainbows.

Leinz...I totally agree about being able to talk about anything on here. I don't really want anyone in my life to know what is going on but I really need to talk to other ladies that it is happening too. Sometime you just need to share and know that it won't get around in your physical reality. I love BnB for this!

Hi Colta! Are you on a regular cycle? If you are I am a firm believer in testing when your AF is late...At least I try to test when AF is late...I have to say I have done an early test or two lol

I am so sorry for losses...

Yaaaahhh for your symptoms! I am excited to hear what happens for you!

Hi Colta! Are you on a regular cycle? If you are I am a firm believer in testing when your AF is late...At least I try to test when AF is late...I have to say I have done an early test or two lol

I am so sorry for losses...

Yaaaahhh for your symptoms! I am excited to hear what happens for you!

Not on a regular cycle yet.... I haven't had an AF since the miscarriage, so... I don't know if AF is late or not? With my ectopic, everything was so managed that I knew when to expect things... but with my m/c we decided it would be better just to let things be and not manage every single step... so I have no idea if I should be expecting AF now or a week from now?
My HCG when I miscarried was only 131 and dropping, so I know thats well and truly out of my system... just nervous to test I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->