MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

yeah lets turn this into a BFP forum.. fingers crossed we all O and get our sticky bean..... babydust....xxxx

Joining in!

We are BDing this week, think I'm Oing today, as I've had EWCM yesterday and today. Crossing my fingers and hoping for a BFP. I could really use some good news in my life!

I cant wait till all of us ladies start ovulating so we can look forward to all the bros rolling in!! :happydance:
:dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I can't wait either! I hope its sooner, rather than later for us all! :hugs:

yeah lets turn this into a BFP forum.. fingers crossed we all O and get our sticky bean..... babydust....xxxx

This post brought me a smile! Thank you! Bring on the sticky beans!

Joining in!

We are BDing this week, think I'm Oing today, as I've had EWCM yesterday and today. Crossing my fingers and hoping for a BFP. I could really use some good news in my life!

Our MC's are about 2 days apart. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope this means I'm about to O, also. I hope you get your sticky bean, and very good news! :hugs:

I know! I feel like we are m/c buddies!! (That is dark humor, but you know what I mean...)

So let's race...get to BDing!

Just took a HPT and got my BFN (yay). I also took OPT which was negative. Going to count D&C day as CD1. Im now on CD10. Will test again in 3 or 4 days (I think my body will tell me when its time).

Asked DH when he wanted to start TTC and he said when Im ready. I hope I OV soon.

Just took a HPT and got my BFN (yay). I also took OPT which was negative. Going to count D&C day as CD1. Im now on CD10. Will test again in 3 or 4 days (I think my body will tell me when its time).

Asked DH when he wanted to start TTC and he said when Im ready. I hope I OV soon.

hey we are really close in our cycles lets hope we O and get our BFP this month..x

hey we are really close in our cycles lets hope we O and get our BFP this month..x

I'm with ya ladies I had my mc on march 11th and am one cycle day 10 well assuming I can mc day as Cd 1!!! No positive opkhere yet but it is getting darker so I'm thinking maybe Saturday at the latest who knows though .. I have had period symptoms hardcore today back pain and belly cramps tired as hell and ready to kill someone :growlmad: YIKES!!!

I'm with ya ladies I had my mc on march 11th and am one cycle day 10 well assuming I can mc day as Cd 1!!! No positive opkhere yet but it is getting darker so I'm thinking maybe Saturday at the latest who knows though .. I have had period symptoms hardcore today back pain and belly cramps tired as hell and ready to kill someone :growlmad: YIKES!!!

Maybe the back pain and cramps are O pain and you are gearing up for Ovulation! I know that is how I start to feel at around CD 10 so we start the baby dance then and keep going until CD 16! Almost there...I can't believe I am saying this but I am actually excited for this 2WW! lol

Maybe the back pain and cramps are O pain and you are gearing up for Ovulation! I know that is how I start to feel at around CD 10 so we start the baby dance then and keep going until CD 16! Almost there...I can't believe I am saying this but I am actually excited for this 2WW! lol

I was kinds thinking it could be o coming!! Who knows I usually get my +opk on Cd 14 so??? Lets hope yeah we have been going at it hard this month have been keeping and army on look out for that egg ever since I stopped bleeding so if it doesn't happen this month it wont be for lack of trying Lol!! May take tonight off we have been:sex: every day or every other and we sent troops in last night so I'm allowed to forgo since I'm exhausted!!!!

I was kinds thinking it could be o coming!! Who knows I usually get my +opk on Cd 14 so??? Lets hope yeah we have been going at it hard this month have been keeping and army on look out for that egg ever since I stopped bleeding so if it doesn't happen this month it wont be for lack of trying Lol!! May take tonight off we have been:sex: every day or every other and we sent troops in last night so I'm allowed to forgo since I'm exhausted!!!!

well im waiting for my positive Opk to try as hubby is on lates this week i told him if i O i will be waiting up for him :sex: lol... hoping for a sat O... fingers x

Yay!! Baby dust to everyone. I'm excited about trying this month.
Am greatful you ladies are here to talk to.

Same to you Scorpio! I have a great baby feeling for a lot of us this month! GL to everyone!

AFM...I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday but we still BD'd this morning and we again tomorrow and Saturday just to be sure. Hope we caught that eggie!

Ugh, OMG am I back in the 2WW?? Getting pregnant is exhausting!

YAY, ladies for O and the 2WW! :happydance:

AFM: CD 16 here.. no positive OPk here. But not surprised... I normally O around CD 18 and figure it may be a lil later... So starting the BD tonight!

Come ladies! Let's roll in those Christmas babies! :)

I'm so crampy tonight. Don't know if that is a good thing??

Ovulation Pain, Mighty MOM? That could definitley be a GOOD thing! Could be time to catch the eggy?

thot i was on cd14 waiting to o but been crampy and spotting is my 1st AF after my mc and ive not ovulated?

Hey lovely ladies

Just wanted to ask if you and/or your OH do anything to enhance fertility?

I just started taking Bayer Elevit again a few days ago. And am going to look for some more fertility vitamins over the weekend.

My DH smokes so I was wanting to ask him tonight if he was interested in taking Bayer Menevit (don't think he'll go for it though).

I don't think I was OV regularly (as my cycle was 42 days before MC). I have an occassional drink (but going to quit altogether after this weekend) and I quit smoking over 5 years ago. I'm small (us/aus size 8/10) but I eat alot of meat/veg, drink plently of water and do light exercise.

If anyone has any advice on how to be more fertile I'd love to hear from you :)

Really want to make more eggies :)

thot i was on cd14 waiting to o but been crampy and spotting is my 1st AF after my mc and ive not ovulated?

CherylC3: I don't think it's first AF. I've read that you have to go without any bleeding or spotting for 20 days before its considered AF. Sound like something may have gotten stuck and then cleaned itself later. Do not be alarmed, first O, could happen as late as CD 28. And this cycle isn't techincally a cycle. :hugs: I hope you O, and catch your eggy soon!

Hey lovely ladies

I just started taking Bayer Elevit again a few days ago. And am going to look for some more fertility vitamins over the weekend.

My DH smokes so I was wanting to ask him tonight if he was interested in taking Bayer Menevit (don't think he'll go for it though).

I don't think I was OV regularly (as my cycle was 42 days before MC). I have an occassional drink (but going to quit altogether after this weekend) and I quit smoking over 5 years ago. I'm small (us/aus size 8/10) but I eat alot of meat/veg, drink plently of water and do light exercise.

If anyone has any advice on how to be more fertile I'd love to hear from you :)

Really want to make more eggies :)

Sounds like you're doing a great job with fertility. I wouldn't change a thing. The best thing for concieving is lots of BD!! I hope you catch that eggy fast! :hugs:

AFM: CD 17, NO signs of O yet. Negative OPK, no fertile CM, just watchful waiting. Normally, I O between CD 18- CD 20... However, I do have in mind that this is not techincally called a cycle and its almost always LATER O.

I went to see an accupunture/herbalist who gave me a tea that has really regulated my hormones. I feel so much better! And my CM is better than it has been in the past. I've been diagnosed with a "cold uterus" so I don't drink or eat anything cold and I've added things to my diet that are spicy in nature and make me sweat like peppers, turmeric, curries, and niacin supplements.

I'm also eating mostly organic produce, but it didn't help last time, I still ended with a m/c. Probably just something healthy that doesn't help fertility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->