MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Hi Scorpio! Congratulations, Leon is beautiful. Hope you're well xx

Awwww yayayay! Congratulations on Leon! I'm so happy that we got our sweet rainbows! June babies are amazing, I know! I am one! :wohoo: :)

How are you both doing?

Ive just spent most of today reading this thread gathering hope :) im losing my baby as i type...started bleeding 4 years to the hour that i first saw blood in the toilet that meant my son was on his way, fast forward four years and blood in the toilet means im losing my baby.

I want to ttc right away, im just waiting for the bleeds to stop.

Leinz: im having a hard time. Still @ the hospital. Leon needs to be able to suck feed before he can go home. My milk came in on day 5 and he sucks well. But its hard for preemies. Their reflexes havent developed yet. Its sad as hes in the nursery & I dont have him in the room with me.
Im remaining positive & know that he'll eventually get there. Just sux!

How are your lil ones?

Celine: I'm sorry for your loss. That breaks my heart. Its so painful, I still grieve and I have my rainbow... Oh the sweet day you hold your rainbow for the first time. That will be so amazing! It never goes away, your loss, you'll have that forever. I have a panda and some things I got during my pregnancy. I bought an angel statue... These things make me feel better. I wish you a rainbow straight away! :hugs:

I'm very sorry to hear you are having a hard time. I also had to work on feeding before Chloe could go home. She was separated from me at birth to be plighted to a NICU. I joined her the next day after my Dr. released me. Tests were ran and we learned how to special feed her. She had major surgeries at 2 months, 4 months & 10 months.

It is a hard time... But babies catch on fast and you'll be taking Leon home in no time. :) He is sooo cute!

Leinz: <hugs> must be hard seeing ur lil ones go thu surgery that early.
Looks like I might be going home soon i will find out more tomorrow :D

Yay! I hope you are going home today!! Keep up updated! :)

The nurse who does graveyard shift said we're ready to go home. So fingers crossed the morning shift nurse and pediatrician give the ok. DH is still working so I wont be able to go til after business hours. Im nervous & excited. Leon spent last night with me. It was good practice.

I feel home sick and miss my DH, furr babies and my bed hehe.

I bet. I hope you are home now! :) It will be wonderful to get in a routine. Keep in touch, hun!

Hey I did get to go home as planned. The past month has been a blur.

Im so happy I am home with my rainbow baby.
The day I went into labour it rained & the view from my window revealed a double rainbow.
I felt it was a sign that everything would be ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->