MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

So sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

We are the same, I had an MMC on 23rd February and medical management on 25th February and we are TTC now. I spoke to my doctor yesterday and she said that it is fine and that I have to go back in 2/3 weeks if I haven't had a period for a PG test.

Fingers crossed fro everyone trying this month :flower: x

I can totally understand that you would be nervous...Maybe compromise with yourself and wait 4 or 5 days and then test. If you aren't sure are you able to get blood work done after you test to verify what is going on?

My fingers are crossed for you doll! :) Keep us updated and vent to us all you need. I am sure that I am going to go crazy in my 2WW

Hi MrsMummy! GL to you too sweetie!

Welcome everyone! I'm sad that we all are meeting under these circumstances. I'm sorry for everyone's losses and hope we all get sticky beans FAST! :hugs:

I'm waiting for the pg tests to turn BFN. So, I can start OPK. Have been testing every other day. They are showing faint lines. To be expected as my HCG was 4100 last Monday. And I lost the baby one week ago.

Oh no, I'm so very sorry to hear your sad news:hugs: I wish there was something I could say to make it easier :hugs:

Oh no! Melly, didn't want to see that you've experienced losses also. I'm sorry! It is just awful. :hugs:

I am waiting with you! I had a natural MC 3/5/12 and now almost 2 weeks later having lots of EWCM and hoping that I will ovulate!! Hoping for a true positive (been having positive hpts since MC but are faint) in early April!

Curses! a fake BFP this morning. Had a D&E Thurs a week ago and still turning up pregnant but un-pregnant :wacko:...is there anything worse that just rubs this whole thing all in than a test that says you're PG when you're really not??? GROWL....:gun: Oh well, at least the next time I see my hubby, we can have sex :happydance: He left this morning and will be gone till my 3 weeks of "no sex, no tampons" is over. I'm laying lingerie all over the bed when he gets home and telling him to pick one!

I am waiting with you! I had a natural MC 3/5/12 and now almost 2 weeks later having lots of EWCM and hoping that I will ovulate!! Hoping for a true positive (been having positive hpts since MC but are faint) in early April!

Hey I had a MC 8 days ago and I'm also hoping to ovulate this month started using my OPKs today but was negative il be using them the next 2 weeks hoping to ovulate next weekend cos most people say its 2 weeks after u MC..... Let's hope we have positive preg test by next month:thumbup:Xxxx

Hey ladies sorry bout all of your losses but om with has. I had my mc on march 11 and the boy says he wants to start ttc again when I'm ready and each day that goes by I'm feeling like I want to be pregnant again more than Im scared to be. My hcg wasn't very high when I went to er so I'm sure its 0 by now. We sent in the soldiers this morning and are going to continue at least every other day until a few days after I get my positive opks if I do get one since this isn't a proper cycle. We had been trying since June 2011 and althought I was only 5 wks I'm totally devastated. Anyway good luck and :dust: to all of us ladies!! Glad we r all on the same track..

:dust: To all of you lovely ladies!

This coming week is my ovulation week...so bring on the BDing! Let's catch that eggie!

Welcome everyone! I hope your HPT's turn BFN soon, so you see O and get that BFP! So sorry for your losses.

Krippy, glad O week is approaching! Won't be long before the 2WW and your BFP!

AFM: I've been away from BNB for a few days. Working out and getting the 6lbs I gained off. Trying to prepare physically and emotionally for the extention of my ttc journey. It is rather hard not to be thinking I'd be ending the first trimester right now. But, instead I'm waiting on O.

I'm on CD 14, and will be taking another PG test, hoping for BFN. I tested last three days ago and it was the faintest positive. As DH even said it was negative. Then from here I will OPK. Not expecting O at all, as sometimes women don't ovulate this cycle of the MC. But, if it does happen, it will between today and CD 28.

I hope you all are being easy on yourselves. :hugs:

Krippy, yay! Good luck to you! Leinzlove, remind me how long ago your MC was? My sister's a nurse and she's being quite nazi-like about me starting to work out again, although I'm quite desperate to lose the 5 pounds I gained also. In fact, I'd like to lose 10 pounds:)dohh:). But she says I shouldn't be in gym yet and should just start with walking 15 min a day and increase from there. My D&E was 11 days ago.

Hey I had a MC 8 days ago and I'm also hoping to ovulate this month started using my OPKs today but was negative il be using them the next 2 weeks hoping to ovulate next weekend cos most people say its 2 weeks after u MC..... Let's hope we have positive preg test by next month:thumbup:Xxxx

I am looking at hpt's and opk's just to see when they are negative. I am really just looking at CM right now & I def had EWCM over the weekend. Praying that it was leading up to ovulation! We BD 3 days in a row & I decided that we will BD every other day from now on until I either get a BFP or AF! Ugh, I want to be pregnant again & it doesn't help that everyone I know is having a baby or getting a BFP and having a sticky baby! Plus, we already went out and bought a few baby items when I was prego (would've been baby #1) and now they are looking at me all the time :cry: I had been having irregular periods until the cycle that I concieved and now I am hoping they are regular again. I have read different things online too about ovulating even though you still have HCG in your system. I read that if it is going down steadily (which mine is) then you will be able to ovulate. My OB said I could TTC right away now we just have to wait and see! Good luck to you and let me know when you ovulate!!

Hi ladies :flower:

Firstly, I'm so sorry for everyone's losses. :hugs:

Can I join you please? I found out that I'd had a mmc two weeks ago (I thought I was 12+4 but my LO had sadly stopped growing at 7 weeks). I had an ERPC ten days ago and this morning finally a neg preg test.

Still feeling a bit emotionally bruised after everything that's happened but I really want to get back in the saddle. :thumbup:

Hi ladies :flower:

Firstly, I'm so sorry for everyone's losses. :hugs:

Can I join you please? I found out that I'd had a mmc two weeks ago (I thought I was 12+4 but my LO had sadly stopped growing at 7 weeks). I had an ERPC ten days ago and this morning finally a neg preg test.

Still feeling a bit emotionally bruised after everything that's happened but I really want to get back in the saddle. :thumbup:

Hello mirm sorry for your loss..are you going to use opks and if so when will you start.. although I got s negative prey test last Wednesday I still have to go for one more blood draw but I have been using opks for the last 3days they have all been negative but I have been having ovary pain and twinges inane off for a couple days now. Me and the boy are already back in the saddle though figure the more we :sex: the better our chances plus its fun:haha: good luck and :dust:

I'm just going to share what I know about the cycle after MC. (Take from it, what you want.)

Not all women O the cycle of MC. CD 1 is the day you pass baby naturally or have procedure done. You then can expect O, between CD 14 & CD 28. This cycle is not a normal cycle. It is normally always longer even if you have clock work cycles. You can't expect O before you've had atleast 6 days with no bleeding or spotting. Nor can you expect AF without 20 days of no bleeding or spotting.. If so its not AF. Most of everything depends on how far along your pregnancy was.

Once your PG test is BFN, which is usually 10-14 days after MC. You can start temping, using OPK, monitoring CM...etc.. At this point all TTC methods will work.

MRSR3AM5: I MC naturally on March 6, which was 13 days ago. My Dr. gave me no restrictions other than NO BD, until bleeding stops. I've taken it easy up until 4 days ago. As resting and taking it easy allows your body to recover quicker.

Hey ladies,

Sorry for your losses & glad to hear ur trying again.
Its great to be able to chat with likeminded people.
I had D&C 8 days ago (HCG was 275). Just bought OPK.
Will take HPT tmr morning; hope my HCG is at 0.
Will TTC as soon as HCG is 0, hope to check for OV soon :)

Cant believe that I miscarried on my 1st pregnancy.
Got my BFP 8 months after going off the pill. And my cycle was all over the place.
I missed my period for two months at the beginning, and then my cycle was 42 days after that.
Hope my cycle becomes shorter..

Good luck everyone xoxo

Hey ladies,

Got my BFP 8 months after going off the pill. And my cycle was all over the place.
I missed my period for two months at the beginning, and then my cycle was 42 days after that.

Good luck everyone xoxo

I'm sorry for your loss. Hopefully, TTC will go much faster than 8 months. And you'll get a sticky bean! I would think your HCG is back to normal. I finally got my BFN yesterday. But, my HCG was 4100 two weeks ago when I MC naturally.

Hey ladies,

Good luck everyone xoxo

sorry for your loss scorpio
I feel the same way here..I'm just so upset 1st pregnancy..we tried since last June I was finally relaxing about it a bit knew my cycle and was going with the flow although I was getting a bit hopeless if truth be told. Everyone of my friends around me started getting bros without trying which was totally getting.me down but wam I got the surprise of my life and we were over the moon....now I feel like it was a sick cruel joke :cry:!!

I cant wait till all of us ladies start ovulating so we can look forward to all the bros rolling in!! :happydance:
:dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back