MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Ladies! I hope this cycle is the one. :hugs: Scorpio: Your chart is looking impressive. :)

Any new ideas for TTC this month? I'm just taking Vitamins B6, C & D Plus Folic Acid as per usual. Charting daily still and trying to stress less.

I'm taking all sorts of things, all of which I started this cycle:

Cod liver oil (for Vit A and D)
B-100 complex
Vit C & zinc
Royal Jelly
Agnus Castus
1 x baby aspirin daily

Anxious to see whether any of these things will have an effect on my short LP.... but I need to OV first!

Sounds like a wonderful plan. I hope you fall pg with your forever baby, straight away. :hugs:

Is anyone good at interpteting blood test results? Just got mine back. They've tested LH, FSH, prolactin and Oestradiol too. I thought they were just testing my thyroid. She said my levels were all normal but I have no idea what the figures mean?!

My results:
LH: 3.7
FSH: 3.7
Oestradiol: 232
Prolactin: 132

The test was done on CD9 (straight after chemical pregnancy). From today's OPK, it looks like I will ovulate tomorrow (CD18). I know they should have done the test earlier in my cycle, but I didn't realise they were testing for LH/FSH too, and the GP insisted I wait another week before the blood test to make sure any imbalances from the chemical had died down.

No help here, hun! :hugs: Yay for O and time to BD! :wohoo: Khloee, I hope this month is the one. :)

Can't help with blood test. I'm just starting fertility tests on the weekend so might know more later this month when i get my results.

Scorpio: NOOOOO! I don't think you will be starting fertility tests! Your chart is looking like BFP! :happydance: Todays temp was higher than any temp you had last cycle. :wohoo:

Leinz, god love you for your positiveness and support. It's great to hear from you regularly.

I'm scared that my temps are high because I'm sick. How do you know if the high temps are due to sickness or pregnancy?? Sigh the suspense LOL!!

I will have to do a google search on temps and the cold.

I'm not eager to POS, but more eager to know if I can take some cold & flu tablets.
Staying away from OTC pills is really hard at the moment.

Let me see what my Dr. reccommends for a cold. I have a sheet he gave me early on. Also, for pain or fever I know tylenol is safe. I actually fell pregnant with a nasty cold in my 2ww. :)

MINOR COLDS: require extra rest and plenty of liquids. If sinus congestion or drainage is a problem, you may use an over the counter decongestant or antihistamine such as Chlortrimeton, Sinutab, Sudafed, Coricidin-D, Dimacol, or Tylenol Cold & Flu for a short period of 3-5 days. Do not use these products if you have high blood pressure or after 34 weeks of PG. Saline nose spray may be used. If fever is higher than 101 degrees call Dr. office or hospital.

I took two tablets last night with dinner. Still feeling horrible.
I will take two more tablets tonight and tomorrow and then stop after that.

:)

I hope you get to feeling better soon. I'm looking forward to seeing your BFP. :hugs:

Sorry you're feeling ill Scorpio. It's not fun, especially when you can't take cold and flu medicine!

Do you guys temp? This is my first month doing it. I had a really light OPK (and then the line disappeared the next day, I usually get 2 days of dark positive lines). So I didn't think I'd OVed, but temps have gone up now...so I'm really confused. Do they rise even when you don't ovulate?

I had a rise this month and didnt OV. I knew i didnt cos I had no EWCM & didnt get a +OPK. If ur temp stays up for 3-4 days u probably did OV. If not, it is possible u could OV later on.

To explain further, I OV later on. I have a 40 day cycle with CD27 OV.

OK thanks Scorpio. I had good EWCM this month. It's just the 'almost' positive OPK that has thrown me. Although I did start taking a B6 complex this month ( for my short luteal phase ), so maybe that has caused my surge to be much shorter than usual and I just missed my OPK peak as I only test once a day. Guess I just wait to see if my temps stay up.

Haha, you're fast! I've just woken up and recorded it. It's still up there and I've got crosshairs! But...I'm concerned that my coverline temp is so high, from FF's calculations my post OV shift isn't that much. Worried that's a sign of not much progesterone?

Hi ladies. Just thought I would update you. I received a BFP at 11DPO, went in to have my hcg levels tested at 12DPO and they came back at 591. at 14DPO it came back at 1679. I thought that was kind of high for not having even missed my period yet, but I have an ultrasound scheduled for Oct. 12th at 9am to see if there is one baby or two. Has anyone else received a BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->