MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Congrats Janellybean!!

I got (another) BFP a few weeks ago, so am currently just over 5 weeks. Bit cautious after my previous losses, if I make it past 6 weeks I might just start to think that it could actually be happening.

KHLOEE: I'm disapointed you are just updating me with this beautiful BFP news, now! But, I'm overjoyed and so happy that your bump is joining mine! I also was worried and its hard being pregnant after loss... But look at me 2nd trimester and counting! This baby is going to be your forever. Congratulations! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

SCORPIO: I hope you will be joining us any day and telling us you've gotten your BFP! :hugs:

:hi: Ladies!!
Congrats to the newest :bfp: Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all.

Scorpio: How are you doing hun? Been a while I've been here, but want to encourage all the ladies still waiting... keep the faith! :hugs: :dust:

You beat me here, NeeSAH! :) I'm also wondering... How Scorpio is doing. :) I keep feeling that anyday she'll come rushing back here with her BFP!

Hey Ladies,

Thanks for your concern. I haven't got my BFP 'yet' but I'm really hopeful for this cycle.
I have a 39 day cycle so takes a bit longer than the average woman. FS says 39 days is normal as some woman are just designed this way. I do ovulate monthly which I am really thankful for that.

I'm off to Hong Kong next week and this is when I will be ovulating. I have already told DH in advanced and so I hope he doesnt feel pressured when away. I will be there for 9 days and I'm super pumped to try for a HK baby :D

Personally I think I am in a better place now and am truly ready to try again. I don't feel angry or jealous when I see babies or pregnant woman. I just look at them in awwww.

If I still get AF at end of Nov, then DH will need to go to FS for SA and I will need to check my tubes for any blockages.

Nessah, Leinz, all other pregnant ladies: How are you all doing? Missed you guys {{hugs}}

Scorpio: I got all excited, when I saw that you had posted here. :) I have missed you! I hope you don't need any of the extra stuff... because November is the month. :hugs: And if it isn't, I'm very very happy that you are closer to your forever baby.

A HK baby sounds lovely. I'm happy you've already told hubby that it'll be time to get busy.

Nothing much here. DH and I bought a house, and we are waiting for it to close. :)

Ohhhh a new house congrats. DH & I are trying to sell our house & once its sold we'll be looking for a bigger place (need room for lots of babies).

Selling the house has kept me preoccupied for the past few months.

The house is taking forever. It was extended 3 weeks because they needed our property lines drawn up with confusion when they were drawing up the deed.

Well, today the realtor contacted us and we go in for more paperwork. They are extending it another 2 weeks because it still hasn't been surveryed.

However, DH and I went there a few days ago and stakes are everywhere. :( So, who knows what is going on.

I hope you are busy Scorpio... Getting pregnant! :)

Scorpio!!! Awesome hearing from you hun!
Glad you are doing great! Keep us updated- we really are rooting for ya and praying you get that rainbow bfp news this year! :hugs:

AFM, I'm doing great, can't complain :)

Congratulations Scorpio!! Am so happy for you! x

I had a week to go before holidays so was stressed at work.
I ended up catching the cold/flu, was so so sick.
I noticed EWCM between CD14 and 19. I usually OV around CD27.
I BD twice on CD14 and CD19. And I did BD the first two nights on holiday in HK.
I couldnt BD between CD15 & 18 as DH was working double shift at work.

When in HK I just enjoyed myself. I didnt think I could be pregnant. Thought the EWCM I saw was due to antibiotics or cough syrup. I did feel symptoms but thought it was just me being crazy.
I took a test the day I got home. Got a BFN. But yestetday I had a feeling to take another test. BFP with FMU. I didnt wait for results. It was instant.

I had stopped temping and symptom spotting (plus I had no internet on phone in HK).

I guess relaxation is the key.

Yes! Yes! Yes! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: Such wonderful news! I'm soooo happy for you! Congratulations! :) :) :) :) x

I'm so over the moon! Literally dancing! :)

Im feeling a bit numb. I cried a few times. Im happy but a bit freaked out too.
Looking forward to the scan in a few weeks.

Thanks everyone for your support and still coming onto this thread even though u got ur BFP's.

It's hard being PAL! But, your rainbow baby has been concieved! :) :) :)

Hello ladies. Are you all still here? Sorry for the absence. Just been so busy the past 7 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->