MC Jan and Feb!!

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
so ladies here i am back again, we know i have no proiblems in getting preggers so it seem, the problem is finiding a sticky bean

off to the docs on thurs

what should i ask her

so far i have

have a break or carry on?
baby asprin?

Im so sorry ... def ask about baby aspirin, so is this your second MC? im guessing you were quite early this time, what about last time? were they confirmed by the doctor? because they should maybe start looking for answers (most wait until you have had 3 MCs but some will investigate earlier).

Im so sorry for your losses, wishing you lots of luck and answers x

both were at the 4 week mark.... i know its very very early, but i still lost two babies

I'm so sorry for your losses. It doesn't matter at which stage you lose your baby, you've still lost him/her! I would wait with taking anything until you've seen the doc. You never know what might interfere/interact with the tests they might want to do?

Hi Missmayhem,

I know how you are feeling, I think I may have just lost my second one at 4 weeks, I want answers but no-one seems interested in doing any tests until I have lost 3. I say think because they have done a scan and can't see anything this time so they have written it off as a miscarriage even though I am only 4 weeks I don't know what they expect to see, and they haven't even done any bloods to check HCG levels. I am just left to track it myself with pregnancy test after pregnancy test.

I hope you get the answers you are looking for and fx'd for your sticky bean soon!!

i'm hoping that telling them about the 2nd MC so soon they will at least give me advice, i don't want to take anything till i've seen the doctors but at the same time i don't want her to fob me off either

both were at the 4 week mark.... i know its very very early, but i still lost two babies

i agree, i was asking because there cab ne different reasons depending on how far along you are, and you will have more problems getting investigations if the results werent confirmed by blood tests.

I would ask about aspirin because a lot of ladies have been told to take it because it wont do any harm, i wouldnt take it without the ok of your doctor though.

could as about progesterone levels too.

i dont know if you need to wait, but after suffering two losses like that you may feel you need to recover emotionally first.

if your GP isnt any help you could always call your local EPU anf get some advice from them, they are often much easier to deal with and more knowledgable than your GP

i agree, i was asking because there cab ne different reasons depending on how far along you are, and you will have more problems getting investigations if the results werent confirmed by blood tests.

I would ask about aspirin because a lot of ladies have been told to take it because it wont do any harm, i wouldnt take it without the ok of your doctor though.

could as about progesterone levels too.

i dont know if you need to wait, but after suffering two losses like that you may feel you need to recover emotionally first.

if your GP isnt any help you could always call your local EPU anf get some advice from them, they are often much easier to deal with and more knowledgable than your GP

we want our baby...... i'm taking a yr out of uni in which to have baby.... finish in may exams in june and back in oct 2012 around the time we're getting married

emotionally i do feel ready, the only emotion i have negativly is fear..... and lets face it after a loss we all have the fear don't we...

First I'm sorry for your losses *big hugs* second the fear never leaves me (speaking from having 2 miscarriages months apart) they blamed me for not waiting three months I have about another month to wait but I'm thinking of trying now as I'm about to ovulate.

Do you take over the counter prenatels? Its a good idea to start if you don't I started a week or so ago a lil late but better then never. I too had early miscarriages 4 week mark and there is zero reasoning why and the ob doc are unreasable to find out why until I lose more.

Big hugs I know where your coming from.

i take 5mg folic acid due to having a very mild form of spina bifida, i also take tesco's own prenatals, have been doing so since december....

maybe i should wait a little bit let my body recover, oh well we'll find out tomorrow

I'm so sorry for your losses hun :hugs: hope you get some answers tomorrow :hugs:

so sorry for your loss n u bellnbump may be u should wait to try again let your body n mind have a rest and then get at it like a stream train xx they say if u can get preggies u will one day have your baby sometimes your body just needs a little help good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->