mc tests

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
hi ladies does any one know what tests they do after having 3 mc ? also will i get test done , i had a mc in 1999 and 2 in july 10 and dec 10 , got 3 teenagers , but every preg since last kid in 1996 had ended in mc , will they still count that as 3 mc in a row for testing , thanks ladies :flower:

Hi Hun I don't know about how many mcs in a row they count but I had a mc in sept 09 then one in jan 10 and then may 10 then in the July after ttc for 12 months I went to the doc and he done a few blood tests which came out clear and then referred me to a gyno at the hospital and I had a transvaginal ultrasoun which was clear and anothe set of cd3 bloods and I'm waiting for results? How long have u been ttc for? X

me and my new hubby have been trying since 2007 , been to the fs in 2009 and they found nothing wrong all blood clear and vagina us came back clear , the only thing they did find was i had high tsh but not high enough for treatment , i got gp tomorow to ask for test , i hope she gives us them , as for nearly 3 years coulnt get preg , now i can get preg i cant keep a hold of them :cry:

I know the feeling babe it's like I can get pregnant but they just won't stick and even more annoying is the fact that everything is clear and they are saying nothing is wrong which is a good thing but is also frustrating I have a 5 yr old and he was a surprise I thought having another one would be easy :( make sure u push them to help as j know some gps can just fob u off x

yeah im the same had 3 healthy pregs infact they were all suprises to , and i thought these would have been the same , well heres hoping our next one is a sticky one :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->