McBusted

Abigailly

Reaction score
Please tell me I'm not the only one whose inner 13 year old has died and gone to heaven (perhaps a bit of my current self, too:blush:).

Do you think any other 'adults' will be going or will it just be my friends and I surrounded by 13 year old, screaming, new fans?

The teenager in me got excited too!! I'd imagine there'll be a lot of adults there, that's why they do comebacks they know old fans will be nostalgic.

Me and my friends are trying to get tickets on friday. Every time we tell someone we're going, they ask us to get them a ticket too! We're all almost 30. Can't wait! x

Sounds like a nasty burger.........yet I'm really quite excited!!!!

Not ashamed to say I'm a huge McFly Fan and saw them in April so super excited about this and I'm 30 lol x

I really wanna go and see them but have no one to go with. My 12 year old sister has no idea who they are :haha:

My big hairy 28 year old cousin couldn't contain his excitement and posted photos of his tickets last night.

The shame! :blush:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. That's all I have to say!

I love mcfly but hated busted so i wasnt happy to hear about mcbusted lol

Definitely not the only one :) my inner 14 year old made herself very well known and even more so this morning. I was a massive Busted fan but never got to see them live but I've seen McFly countless times so I'm super excited to be going :)

Can anyone help me, tickets are only available to o2 priority members just now. Can anyone see o2 priority for the Glasgow gig?

Definitely not the only one. I have been so giddy since it was announced. REALLY want to see them!!!!

I died and went to heaven when I found out. Seriously gutted mind you as I highly doubt I'm going to be able to go :cry:

I've glt noooo idea what this thread pertains to, but I feel like a big mac 'n fries now!

I've glt noooo idea what this thread pertains to, but I feel like a big mac 'n fries now!

There are two british groups mcfly and busted. Busted where around years ago but split up and then mcfly came about and have been around for 10 years. Now they've joined together for a tour next year x

I got my tickets:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I also cried when I saw my email confirmation as tickets sold out in 14 minutes.

4th time seeing Busted:haha:

Only just managed to watch them on children in need yesterday and spent the entire time jumping up and down shouting "I want to see them!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->