Meet location poll!

:haha: Hmmm if only we had more money and could just make a holiday instead.

MO3C - I'll come to Dallas, I've always wanted to! lol

I think we should all meet at my house :D its nice and convenient for me, and it means that I can pee my neighbors off with LOADS of crying babies :smug:

I've been L'pool loads and Manc once only to the Trafford Centre...Leeds could be a nice adventure lol

:rofl: That would be funny...but i would be scared :haha:

Don't be scared of my neighbours, their all on bail/suspended sentences so they wont do anything lmao

:rofl: I'm so sheltered trust me i got freaked out shopping in Nottingham :haha: I wont even go out in Glasgow...though not sure why people would :haha:

did we ever decide a date for this meet btw? Just if its leeds i might need to bring OH and make a weekend of it as it'll be too much travelling for one day, but that all depends on if he can get it off work.

Dont think we did :rofl: I think thats a DEF!!!

NOT WEEKEND OF 27th FEB!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush:

Awww but thats the day after my birrrrthhhhhdaayyy :happydance: I'll be a bit closer to all you oldies in age then lmao

I don't think we'd decided a date.

Leeds has very good shopping, though it used to be better before they decided to turn the Corn Exchange into a food court :grr: It used to be this really cool indoor market with jewellery stalls etc and a mixture of designer and "alternative" clothing stores, plus Travelling Man for comics and ... the Condom Shop :rofl: But they needed to repair the roof so kicked everyone out and when they reopened it they just put a food court in and all the shops have stayed empty :( Anyway, I digress... the shopping is still very good.

thelilbump said:
Just if its leeds i might need to bring OH and make a weekend of it as it'll be too much travelling for one day

Where in Lancs are you? The train from Manchester to Leeds takes less than an hour, driving is a bout the same I think.

the condom shop :rofl:

Yea it takes me an hour to get to manchester on the train. It takes just short of 2 hours to get to leeds on the train from here but I have an hours walk to the t station on top of that so i just think that might be a bit much in one day with a toddler in tow who's just found her feet! I don't drive unfortunatly but it probably be much quicker by car :dohh:

TWO HOURS :sulk: I hate you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayleigh you're only a year behind me :rofl: Though i swear i feel old now :(

lol i kno i did think that when i said it sorry. It's 3 hours really coz it's a really long trip to the t station and theres no easy way (apart from taxi) to get to it. Are you girls planning on staying over sarah?

Yea prob, but i would drive through the night no matter which day with Toddlers and such a long journey its by far the easiest option. I like to leave at like 3 or something :lol:

Also the next person who votes Manchester i'm going to come over and beat your ass :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->