Meet location poll!

3 hours, fair enough then! Hmm, Leeds is 20 minute walk to local station and 20 minute train ride for me and St Leonards Farm is a 2 minute drive... sorry :blush:

Shifter you're mean :lol:

Well Ellie i guess it must be love if i'm driving for bloody hours in the dead of night!! All i can say is the roads had better be open again i hate driving all the way down the stinky A1 up here it goes down to single lane and takes ages :hissy:

LMAO I still think it should change to Leicester :smug: nice n central for all you northerners :muaha:

Some of my family live there :lol:

Has everyone voted now you think???? :smug:

WOMAN get a move on....unless you're pissing with me and just being CRRRUUUEEELLLL :hissy:

JayleighAnn shhhhhh.... anyhoo i have to say whats a few more miles when i've driven all that way :lol: I just know how to get to Leeds as i saw the Junction like 3 days ago.... :(

:haha: Well i think its near there :shrug: TBH only place i ever go is to my aunts house in Lincoln cos she's an AMAZING cook and has a house that like 4 families fit into so we can all see each other at birthdays and christmas :happydance:

Aww I have no idea. Either way it's gonna cost me £50+ for trains, and a good 2-3hour train journey with changes :dohh: I wish I could drive, or someone lived near me :(

i think left to vote theres Sara, Vici and what about Rachel C is she comin?

Damn you people get a move on :rofl:

JayleighAnn if you were on my way i'd pick you up :hugs: But i think it would possibly defeat the point for me :(

Also if anyone DOES need a lift down who i am passing let me know :thumbup: I SHOULD have 7 seats by then and so long as we can fit everything in :rofl:

SO LONG AS YOU VOTED LEEDS!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:
Just kidding :)

If anyone is passing Leicester (I think your all northerners though dammit) feel free to pick me up :rofl:

you can come pick us up if you like :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->