Meet location poll!

I can't drive :( well I can....not passed my test and have no car though lmao

:rofl: Wrong side of the country if you were nearer the A1 i'd agree :rofl: Not that YOU need it you're bleeding close!!!

Plus if someone says that i'd agree cos im that shit at geography i keep having to google map :rofl:

See there are 4 of us in a 7 seater so one more and baby be ok.....(invest in roof rack..check)

I wont have that much stuff tbh sarah cos her pram carrycot is quite small.. and the whole pram folds up small, way smaller than your monster buggy, you can take your quinny :D,

leeds leeds leeds

were heading on a 5 hour journey.. you dont want us to crash from overtiredness do you?! :rofl:

LMAO Sarah, maybe we should just all come for a big long weekend at your farm and save you the driving? lol

i think left to vote theres Sara, Vici and what about Rachel C is she comin?

I'm going to try to come though not sure what my OH will say about me coming up from London on my own - he hasn't let me since Leyla was born :wacko: I'll be staying with my mum in Preston though. I probably won't have the car so will be going on the train. I'll hopefully get a lift to the station from my mum or sisters (whoever's free!) so if you need a lift, you're in Leyland aren't you? Not far from my mum so we could give you a lift if you have a car seat.

:rofl: That sounds like a far better idea :rofl:

i think left to vote theres Sara, Vici and what about Rachel C is she comin?

I'm going to try to come though not sure what my OH will say about me coming up from London on my own - he hasn't let me since Leyla was born :wacko: I'll be staying with my mum in Preston though. I probably won't have the car so will be going on the train. I'll hopefully get a lift to the station from my mum or sisters (whoever's free!) so if you need a lift, you're in Leyland aren't you? Not far from my mum so we could give you a lift if you have a car seat.

aww thanks :thumbup: It's not me that lives in leyland tho :nope: but at least we can be train buds :rofl:!

sugarpuff come! you'll be more than welcome, the more the merrier :flower:

besides, we'll all get to coo at the newborn :laugh2:

:rofl: Tho question is whether YOU would want to come with a brand new bubba :lol:

ignore Sarah, she's just scared you'll vote manchester :rofl:

:tease: :muaha:

:haha:

Yea i do, unfortunatly :blush:

Nothing wrong with Preston! I used to think it was manky but since moving away I've found a whole new appreciation for it :thumbup:

If you do need a lift though, let me know cos I don't mind coming to get you as long as you don't live like 10 miles away!

Hmprh fine well i'm not going then :sulk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->