Meet location poll!

Though would be so cuuute for you to go....Ava will have gotten big and boring by then eh Claire :rofl:

:kiss:

LLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSS,

Ava will be 2 months ish! so hopefully into her fluff if i ever get my bum in gear and buy some more! i need to wait for money to come thru!

No no no! I must not be allowed anywhere near any newborns or my broodiness will take over and there will be no hope for DH!

Kidding. Anyone with tiny babies is more than welcome.

Holly I wonder if anyone would notice us sneaking off with a tiny baby up our jumpers?! Sounds like a plan to me. :D

should i be concerned about the safety of my unborn child ...? :shock:

I'd have to say.....YES!!! :bunny: (ok i just like the bunny?)

:rofl:

and aww i didn't mean it like that about Ava, she'll be didy and gorgeous!

:lol: I think it was more me being mean :tease:

whaaaat.. i never thought anyone was mean.. ? im confuzzled

anyways if she keeps growing like she is she will be taller than me in 2 months! :rofl:

:rofl:

Nah, I'm not a baby snatcher... I'll just return home and jump DH's bones! Only one way to make our own!

:rofl: :rofl:

Claire you talk butts she's teeny tiny :hugs: We can compare her at baby group on thurs :rofl:

No i wasnt really being mean, i llooooove baby Ava :cloud9:

shes ten pounds 11 and shes only 19 days! chubber has gained so much!

Claire Tabs was over 10lb at 3 weeks and she was 7lb at birth and put on OVER ONE KILO in week 5-6 soooooooo i think Ava is growing pretty perfect :clou9:
(by nearly 5 weeks she was 12lb) So dont worry...plus the babies at BG are teeny tiny i think...

yeah, shes also FF and they put on faster at first i think than BF, apart from tabs :rofl:

we have tall babies sarah! haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->