Meet? ***POLL ADDED***

LEEEEDDSSSS YAAAY!!! :rofl: Amazing a bit closer :lol: Went to Ceramix centre for soft play today and Tabs LOVED it so i'd be up for any soft play...so long as i get to go too :blush:

Aww I can't make Leeds :( Maybe next time :D

i dont mind leeds, £15, although then would have to pay to get wherever it is we go although could share a taxi maybe?

x

Its going to be a few £100 for us no matter where :cry: But heyho!!

err sarah i got £243 return for 2 adults and 2 children

im either rubbish at looking or thetrainline.com is lying to me!

i wish it was £15 for us! :rofl:

I voted for the last one as its likely to be furthest from my op, but still not to say I can def be there :)

i think the 24th is best now too as someone said 17th is half term? trains will be more expensive for is in half term and theyre already expensive :(

I'd prefer Leeds as I can stop at PILS and I think its about 2 hours from theirs :)

Oooo, just google mapped it and its just over an hour, even better :)

ooh i've missed loads...again my net has been playing up for the past few days :grr: so we doing Leeds now??? i'm getting so super excited about this now....still ages away but lovely to have something to look forward too after Xmas :)

I think we're trying to find somewhere that has baby places better than Manchester as people couldnt find anywhere good? and somewhere also more central to people.

Fair enough it was close for people right down south but was costing us £200 to get there and without staying...Also is over 5hrs to get there :( Not that this was the reason it was changed :lol: I had nothing to do with it else i'd be saying Durham :rofl:

err sarah i got £243 return for 2 adults and 2 children

im either rubbish at looking or thetrainline.com is lying to me!

i wish it was £15 for us! :rofl:

How old are the kids hun? I'm pretty sure that even if the child sits in their own seat you don't need to pay for under 5 year olds.

well Ava will be teeny tiny and Tabs is 1, but we really need 4 seats, we wouldnt fit in 2 seats with all our stuff and the babies, will have overnight stuff too. we need like a table with 4 seats so i can leave the carrycot on one and tabs has a bit of space.. couldnt risk someone else booking those seats if you see what i mean??

Yea its pretty crap for us but worth spending the money if its fun...Dont let us down :grr:

:)

:rofl: Why would that stop me????? No cos Robin and I are now looking at a small wedding in Skye on the 27th...Mum and i are going up to see it next week :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->