Meet? ***POLL ADDED***

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
Dunno if this would be anywhere near faesable (sp?) but i would love to meet you all some time, only thing is we are all so spread out ....... would take some hellish planning but i recon it could be done ???? what does everyone fink ???

I was thinking this the other day!! I so want to meet you lot, surely somewhere in the middle would be do-able? A cloth bum meet! :happydance: I don't know where everyone lives, there must be a place central to all of us.

I was thinking this the other day!! I so want to meet you lot, surely somewhere in the middle would be do-able? A cloth bum meet! :happydance: I don't know where everyone lives, there must be a place central to all of us.

i think we are fairly well spread - especially Henny and Sam!!! lol

I'd love to come to a meet!! I don't drive, but I'd get a train a reasonable distance to meet you all!!! xx

Pffft i'd have bloody hours to travel :rofl: Guess i'd try though :lol: I'm contemplating driving 3hrs to that Niki B dress shop :wacko:

ok everyone who is interested post where you live and we will see if we can work out somewhere accessable to everyone....County Durham (North East)

Well so far, York is pretty central. Don't know if there are people who live in the south yet though! :)

All the way down in Suffolk here :)

sheffield...hmmm let me just ask oh where that is :blush: lol i am sooooooo crap when it comes to geography!!!

Lol well i;m in Lincoln over xmas.. could drive maybe 3ish hours but guess there is no point more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->