• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meet? ***POLL ADDED***

Ok I am going to vote for the other three as well seeing as that's what others have done who don't mind the date.

Ha ha just realised I can't do that :dohh:

Just a thought, the 17th is during 1/2 term, so town will be really busy as will the trains, so I'm voting for the 24th!

Oh I didn't know that! I would rather have 24th then, I voted for 17th.

ok i just looked up plane and train prices...OMG the plane was gonna cost nearly £200 EACH WAY!!!!!!!! hmmm me thinks not :nope:

I think we should set up a bring sara and daisy to the meet fund lol

LOL thanks !!! well its gonna be a train i think, its only £60 so it will either be that or rob can trawl us down !LOL :happydance: i cant wait to meet you all its gonna be sooooooooo much fun!!!!

i was thinking last night, (yup it hurt LOL) we should see if we can find some things to do while we are there - obv have food (i'm not a pig honestLOL) but something like soft play, swimming, something like that??

xxxxxxxx

OMG yeah!! I would love to either go to swimming or soft play. Wooo! Are people going there and back in a day or staying over?

we are gonna have to do there n back in one day as we have far too many animals and i hate leaving themin kennels etc :dohh:

I think we're gonna stay over, either at sarah's aunties or just book a twin hotel room for a night, its too long a journey to do it twice in one day. We'd only have like 2 hours if we did that.

I probably wont wanna swim with it being not long since ive had her and my body being yuck etc, but i can watch you guys! :D

Urbis sometimes have baby friendly stuff going on, we'd have to check events nearer the time. This is on during half term: https://www.familyfriendly.org.uk/production_details.aspx?id=1349

I can't think of any soft play in Manchester off the top of my head and there's no pool as far as I'm aware.

I don't know yet if I'm staying or doing it all in one day, right now I will only do substantial car journeys in the dark with Freya :rofl: but I am hoping she will get over it soon! She will be 9/10 months by then so hopefully she will be better at travelling.

Maybe soft play would be more accommodating for everyone. There must be somewhere, Manchester is huge isn't it?!

swimming was just an example hun :D i have just looked on the manchester tourism board website n cant find much at the moment but will have a proper look when i have a little more time and hopefully we can find something to do ?? was also thinking maybe if people wanted to everyone who cloth bumms have a raffle for a nice nappy or maybe a carrier or something we all would like ????? i.e we'll all put money in for our ticket and buy a couple of prizes with it then get a random to do the draw on the day wherever we are???

just a thought ???

xxxxx

quite a good idea! would depend (for me to take part) on how much it is each, but if i cant then everyone else should and i would offer myself to do the draw! :rofl: :D

well there are plenty of us so i would think if most of us wanted to do it it would only be about £5 if not less - if 10 of us done it at £5 tht would be £50 so that would be enough to buy atleast 2 decent nappies or whatever ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->