Meet? ***POLL ADDED***

Only just found this :dohh: I forget to visit at times I can come any dates would be great to meet up ...will catch up on this thread tomorrow

Manchester is great to get to on the train, but as far as soft play etc and swimming there is nothing in the centre that I'm aware of:nope:

Yeah I lived in Bolton for 17 years and know Manchester fairly well as I went to Uni there too and whilst I wasn't pregnant or in the child frame of mind, I can only think of shops, restaurants, bars, cafes, library, art galleries, museums, and universities! Child friendly stuff is more in the towns like Chorlton outside, Manchester centre is like a small London.

How many of us are going? As that kinda is going to influence where we go?? :rofl: Just seeing us all meeting in a cafe and not fitting in :dohh:

I was going to attempt to count how many were going...then gave up. But yeah, I don't think a cafe is such a good idea!

I'm coming, the school hols are better for me or i won't be there long because of collecting the tribe from nursery and school.

ooh since theres nothing in manchester maybe we should go to somewhere just outside of manchester then, but still somewhwre easy to get to obv

x

Damn :lol: I was thinking even further north ha ha ha!! Cant help trying you know :)

I do think perhaps it's not a bad idea to go somewhere like York or Leeds, it would be easier for you guys in Scotland to get to (wouldn't it?) and also those near Newcastle. There seems to be quite a few of you up there! :lol:

Makes no difference in distance to me, I'm not just suggesting it cos I'm lazy!! :rofl:

i just thought Leeds looked more central?? (yes i looked on the map-my geography is shit! :rofl:) maybe just me!

hope its not horrible weather tho, will try not to bring the scottish rain!! haha

I think Leeds is pretty central. See what everyone else thinks. :)

Leeds is very central to the whole UK. I certainly wouldn't object to that (10 minute train ride!)

Just looked for soft play and there are loads but nothing in the city centre. So it would still mean another bus/train out to one.

https://www.netmums.com/listings/PLACES/Leeds/56/Soft+Play//

I've never been to any of them, so can't vouch for one over any other.

I guess soft play places are pretty big, so there will never be one in a city centre. Again, I am happy to give anyone a lift, so that will save on one train fare :)

So are we now looking at leeds? I'm not really keeping up with this... must try harder.. must try harder!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->