Meeting up with him on Saturday...

Donna79x

Mummy to Rihanna Paige x
Reaction score
Well as it seems we cannot seem to communicate clearly by text or phone, I have now given into the nagging and agreed to meet up with him on Sat.

I said we should meet on neutral ground as he lives 180 miles away.

Not seen him since my 15 week scan!! Kinda feels strange and the fact that there as been so much said since then that aint been pleasant...

Hope it goes ok... he says we have lots to talk about???? not sure what he means....

Dear me!!! x:blush:

Good luck... hope it all goes well for you...

Have you thought about taking someone with you.. will be company on the way, and a bit of back up should you need it...

:hug:

Good luck with the meeting! I'm meeting with my ex on monday and i'm soo not looking forward to it.

Thanks to you all... will need your good luck wishes I am sure....

Let us know how u get on Vicki and I will do the same :) See me in the Sunday paper headlines. :rofl:

xx

good luck for tomorrow

Good luck and let us know how it goes!! :hugs:

Lots of luck! :hug:

I hope you two manage to resolve everything and that you update us with a positive post! xxx

Erm... quick update... he aint coming.

He as totally done my nut in this morning, and I tried to be civil and stuff then he said he got the feeling that he shouldnt come up so he hasnt!!!!

I am gutted.... NOT

x

lol... shouldn't laugh, but in times like this you've got to really haven't you?? Typical bloke type...

He got the feeling... hmm... I get quite a lot of feelings.. if I acted on them all, i'd never leave the house... (not a bad idea)

Am glad you seem ok with it though... and you get your afternoon to yourself.. Pampering time...

Em
x

well had a mega argument with him this afternoon, to the point i was so stressed I told him to stuff every penny of his money and hung up!!

kinda simmered now... he is such a k**b head though....... GGGrrrrrrr I could swing for him.

said he was nervous about seeing me since I was 15 weeks preggers and couldnt face driving 300 mile in that state!!! god anyone would think I had hit him or had a super mega row with him and I aint ever....

T * S * E R lol

xx

He texted me last night apologising for his behaviour and said he doing some serious thinking about 'himself' - nothing chances there then !! lol

Aint replied... and not going to either... let the idiot stew...

Thanks for all your support ladies, once again!!!

xxx hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->