Megg is Pregg... Broken Pee & Faint Lines Be Damned!

I feel... uhm... my boobs hurts, I get stretchy cramps, twinges, my veins are all blue and sticking out (and gross), I'm nauseous more often than not, I'm hungry all the time, and I pee a lot... I've been spotting for 3 days, which makes me unhappy even though it's normal. I know that anything less than cramps and full on period is fine, but I would like it to stop. I don't really understand why the spotting happens... and I don't like things I don't understand.

Honestly, I feel pissed off and like I'm being denied my BFP... not a positive test... but the true BIG FAT POSITIVE! I want lines I can't deny, dammit! :(

awww the other symptoms sound so possitive! It would be nice for the spotting to stop. And i know you will hate me for saying this....but

relax hon. try doing somthing that takes your mind of it? dont want you to drive yourself nuts!!

big loves xx

Thanks! I don't hate you for saying it! I know it's true. I'm just having a pity party over wanting my lines. It seems like such a simple request... especially at 14dpo.

Oh hun, how confusing for you, hope you get a dark line soon.. sending you massive :hug: xxxxxxxx

Most likely yesterday. I started using progesterone cream this cycle, so I don't know if my luteal phase was still only 12 days or not. If it was.. I was due yesterday. Yesterday was the height of my spotting. But, it's not looking anything like AF and there's not AF cramps involved. I've been through bleeding after a chemical, and it was heavy and painful and the tests were all negative by then. So, I don't THINK that's what's happening. But, I don't know. I guess if my LP is different this cycle, I have no idea when I was due on. Hmmph!

oh bugger....can your Dr do a blood test so you know for sure?

not sure thats not what i ment. I know your sure you got a possitive preg test. but it might give you a clearer insight to whats going on re the bleeding and the faint tests

Marisa - No, they all look exactly the same. Not lighter, not darker. I don't know WTF is going on.

Aurora - I could, but I don't want her to look at me like she did with my chemical when the pee test was negative at her office. I'm not doing it. I can't go through that again. I'm just going to wait it out.

Yesterday I think. If my LP is still 12 days, she was due yesterday! If not, I don't know! :( I've spotted... but nothing like flow and nothing that looks like the consistency or amount of AF. 3-4 days of spotting and all it's amounted to was maybe 3-4 dime to quarter sized drops of blood on a liner. Only 1 per day... and I don't know if there was even a drop the first day. It's not been anything like AF. AF is heavy and clotty and disgusting. I would be in pain by now. I would feel the leaking sensation... like, if I cough or something with AF, I can feel a small gushing sensation. I can cough, sneeze, do a jig... nothing. It's basically just there when I wipe. I don't know what's going on, but I'm trying hard to just be calm!

PMA Megz!!!!!!! Test again in a few days, I know it's easier said than done... My doctor was the same as urs. Sometimes it just takes a few days for the HCG to rise, my sis didnt get her BFP for aaaages!!!!

I'm excited 4 u!!!!!!!! *does an Irish jig* lol

Test again in a few days hun n see what it says, rli happy for u tho :D yay

Sending you lots and lots of :hugs: to start your day!! Morning/afternoon soy bean!!:haha:

Aurora - I'm ok today!

Kari - Thank you, love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"