Mei Tai Recommendations/Favourites?

Can someone whos got a blessed baby meitai just do me a favour plz ? Give ste middle bit a squeeze near where the straps are connected and see if you can feel an X like stitching xx

They looks adorable, wonder if shed do me one with extra long straps, can you comfortabley wear the straps nearer your shoulders than neck ?? x

Hiya

I'll check late. In today. Yes she would do longer straps, I think it's like a dollar extra. My boyfriend puts the straps bearer his shoulders so that's a yes to that. I'll take a photo of my lo in the mei tai for you. It is probably the nicest hand made thing I havd ever had. She is having a baby I'm October do if you want one get your order in soon. I emailed her with loads of questions whch she answered for me well quickly.

Hiya, can you explain what you mean by the x stitching, i had a look but I am not sure what I am looking for.

Simply Mei Tai, Connecta or Rose and rebellion:thumbup:

I'm tempted to ask OH for a SMT for my birthday as a treat! The Connecta looks good too. Haven't looked at a Rose & Rebellion....will have a looksey!!!! :thumbup:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"