Melbo's cambridge diet journal!

Well done on this weeks weightloss!
My friend has lost over a stone on this in a few weeks she looks fab but I could not, not eat. Well done to you x

Well done on this weeks weightloss!
My friend has lost over a stone on this in a few weeks she looks fab but I could not, not eat. Well done to you x
Well done to your friend :D
you do eat. I eat potato wedges, chicken stirfry with loads of veg, salads, roasted veg like courgettes and onions, cottage cheese, poached egg on brown toast, loads of fruit. I eat loads of lovely things, I never feel hungry
xxx

Well done hun :D

Keep it up, doing fab!! xx

well done you're doing fab. I started on the Sole Source ( 400 cal) one and OMG it's hard going tp say the least.

Melbo, firstly let me say how great you are looking!
You have been my inspiration to give this diet a go myself.
I need to lose just under 2 stone and my consultants is happy to take me for that:happydance:
I spoke to her this morning and she's going to call me back in a few days to arrange an appointment to get started woop woop!
I'm undecided yet as to what I am going to do with regards to which step to start on..but im liking the sounds of yours (step 3) but then i like the sound of the results the full monty gives you.....
I dunno, but will discuss this with the consultant lady when I see her!
I am really really gonna struggle with the no alcohol rule though:cry: How are you finding this?
I am going to start my own journal too, just as soon as I get my start date/meals.
Well done and keep it up! Hope to join you soon xxx

Jac thats fab news!!! Well done for getting the ball rolling.

I discussed the 'sole source' step 1 diet with my counsellor first. She said if you are going to fail at this diet, this is the step that will do it as it is very hard ( once you get into it it's fine though)
She had a lady last week who gave in after 2 days who went straight into step 1, yet, if she started on a higher step, I believe she would have succeeded. In her words '' I can't do it, thats it, I will do weightwatchers'' she wasnt even willing to try another step since her idea of the camrbidge diet ruined her perception of the diet as a whole.

IF you are concerned, always start on a higher step, you can always drop down when you feel less hungry to a lower step. This is my intention too. If in 3 weeks time, my weightloss plateau's, I will drop to step 2, then soul source. But having consumed less cals doing step 3, my body is almost better prepared for the lower steps and the withdrawl symptoms you can get on step 1.

If that makes any sense?
Fab news anyway! So glad you are doing it :D
xxxxxxxxxx

EDIT- As for booze, with the cal allowance step (step 2 and up), as a treat, you can substitute your cals for a drink, the book you will be given has the cals per glass of wine etc.
As for the sole source, because your body goes into 'ketosis' where you can't eat certain things, this also means booze. You cant even have lemons in your water, or diet coke on this step!
xx Just plain water only in step 1! But as a treat in higher steps, you can substitute your cals for booze.. but not too often

Just wanted to say huge congrats and that you look fantastic!

also following this thread as I saw your weightloss in ticker and Jac mentioned doing this ! GOod on you hun!

you are doing absolutely fantastic

Lou
xxx

Good luck for this week's weigh in hun! :D

I stayed the same this week :'(
But I came on yesterday so I put it down to that. If I stay the same next week I will drop down to step 2
xxxx

Yeah I bet it is, I always gain when the witch arrives :(

At least you didnt gain hun, thats brill :D

god dam stoopid witches grrrr.

pick it up next week i bet you lose xx

Feeling good this week, weigh in in 2 days. I dont feel particularly skinny yet, but clothes are telling me that things are happening!
I can zip my fave diesel jacket up now, and although its tight, I still did it! My legs look slimmer, and I feel great.

I even had the confidence to appear in a primrose hospice 'calender girls' style naked calender for a friend of mine whos mother died of cancer recently, so im gonna need to sell a bunch of those. I was so nervous, stood there totally naked covering up only with my hands and a pair of paper knickers that were cut off me with scissors. I had bunny ears on for easter, I think im 'Mrs April' lol!!
Its out on friday, I cant wait to see it!! I just hope they airbrushed the cellulite away ;)

Doing fab hun!! Well done again for the weigh in :D

LOST 3LB today!
very happy, 20lb lost over all! Wooo
will update with new pics soon
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member