Member name /PM

pip holder

Reaction score
Is the PM thing down at the moment?
When I click on member name to take me to their page or find more posts etc nowt happens?
Thanks in advance x

When I click on member name to take me to their page or find more posts etc nowt happens?
Thanks in advance x

Members can choose not to accept PM's or their PM box is full (but then I'm sure you get an error message telling you that).

Thanks in advance x

Members can choose not to accept PM's or their PM box is full (but then I'm sure you get an error message telling you that).

No, (my description was as clear as mud sorry :blush:)
It's when I actually click on the member's name above their avatar - nothing happens, I used to get a little drop down menu saying: find other posts, visit profile page, send message etc but now - nada?

I just clicked on your name pip & its working fine for me

have you sent PM's to this member in the past? (so you know they have the option enabled) x

Try clearing your cache :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/90155-clear-your-browsers-cache.html

I just clicked on your name pip & its working fine for me

have you sent PM's to this member in the past? (so you know they have the option enabled) x

Ooh thanks Nic - no it wasn't actually for a PM, I have tried on loads now, like SC says, prob got a load of crap stored somewhere :blush: I am such a meff when it comes to this side of things, be back in a bit no doubt :haha:

:blush: * sneaks back in to room quietly*
ahem....tried that and I've still broked it, could you have a look for me if/when you get a min pwetty pwease :blush:
Sorry for being thick, thankyouplease :flower:

Well I tried logging in as you and was able to send a PM (well would have been able to, just checked to see if I could) so not sure what's going on. Hopefully SC can help you out :)

Do you have another browser on your computer that you can test on?

Ermmm.... what? *scratches head*
Really don't know Stu - sorry :blush:

I think I know the problem.

On the navbar (above) do you see 'Open Contacts Popup' next to the 'Log Out' link?

No - I have 'quick links' but that isn't playing either, neither is 'search' or any of those, just says ddone with error on page but nothing else.
Oh what have I done! :blush: I'm like a four year old aren't I...

Somehow you've managed to switch off 'javascript' on your browser. What program do you use to view BnB?

Somehow you've managed to switch off 'javascript' on your browser. What program do you use to view BnB?

Erm...again :blush: Does that mean like windows etc? I really am dumb - I wasn't joking....

Erm...again :blush: Does that mean like windows etc? I really am dumb - I wasn't joking....

Would I just be able to turn the javascript back on?
How do I do that if it's possible?
Sorry , I know you're busy and I am truly backwards :wacko:

OK - what about if I do the washing up or something?

Pleeeeease :winkwink: haha, right apparently I use windows XP Internet Explorer 8 if this means anything at all?

Under tools ~ Go to "manage addons" then toolbars and extentions .. make sure Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper is enabled.

Oh Pip :lol:

I think he crashed between this convo, had a long day.

Browser ...yes do you use explorer, firefox, chrome or other? Depending on that depends where the settings are.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"