Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Thanks Premomt, I have been doing it wrong all my life then :rofl:

Its a good name to carry on in case we need to carry on....but we wont. How can we check to see if it is taken?

Well looks like our last thread was lucky, Claire got her's too!! Let's make this one just as lucky!

I think we could just look at the other teams and what their names are to find out.

Ooh I hope I didn't pinch somebody elses name :blush:. I did just do a quick search for lovebump and it only came up with this thread so fingers crossed.

Looks like the team name "LoveBump" is not being used right now.
I've always liked the line from fergies song "lovely lady lumps." And LoveBump makes me think of that. :rofl:
Shal I change the thread title?

Can i join you ladies again?

CD2 now

:hugs:

Great name - are we going for that then?

BTW, how do all you girls get those fun things at the bottom of your posts? Cycle day, etc?

Those fun things are TTC tickers. You can get them off loads of different sites like Lilypie, Daisy Path, Ticker Factory. Or if you want the glitter text, just click on it and it should take you to the website.

Hi ladies, may I join!? Premomt, cd1 was on May 4th for me as well! :happydance: I am on cd3 now.

Those fun things are TTC tickers. You can get them off loads of different sites like Lilypie, Daisy Path, Ticker Factory. Or if you want the glitter text, just click on it and it should take you to the website.

OK maybe I am being dim here but having made the ticker...how do you get it it on here...sorry for dimness!:blush:

OK maybe I am being dim here but having made the ticker...how do you get it it on here...sorry for dimness!:blush:

Go to User CP, and then click on Edit Signature, and then copy the code in there. You can't use html, it has to be the BB code, but they will have that there.

Yea what she said! :rofl:
So any other witty names ladies? Is there anything we all have in common? Well besides wanting a bebe haha!

Hi Ladies, don't know my CD yet, but would like to help with a team name, how about "Cupid's Crew" because cupid is so cute and babyish, and also linked to Valentines!

Hey ladies! I'm all weepy 'cos I just found out about Claire - can't believe it! Just know I'm gonna cry when I tell my OH! hahahaha

Premont - I was wide awake at 6 this morning - trying to think of team names so I thought sod it - I'll go log on and catch up with everyone.

You'll be pleased to know that 'Happy Caz' is back and absolutely sodding determined to make a baby this month !

Re team names... we need something that'll last and I think both LoveBumps and Lovely Lady Lumps are wonderful. I'll see if my OH can come up with anything inspired while we walk the dog this morning.

Themes... Cupid, Valentines, 2010, next year, 9 months, bump, anti :witch:, egg...

Hmmm....

Cupid's Crew
LoveBumps
Lovely Lady Lumps
Immaculate Conception
Team 2010
Mums the Word
Lets get Cracking
9 Months to Go
Team Incubation
The Great Sperm Race
SS Anonymous
Egg-Static
Maybe Baby

Cazd! I think we all new you would come up with a bnunch of great ones!! I love them all really. LoveBumps and The Great Sperm Race are my favs that's for sure!!

OH said it was super-lame and wouldn't help me at all with team names...
He couldn't think of anything worse than naming a bunch of clucky women!
(and then I burst into tears - so he's probably right :rofl:)

Well Premont... You're the Thread Starter... Its your call...!

Hey Ladies, Can I join in please? I am on CD1 today. We got married on Valentines Day so would love a Valentines baby!

I'm not sure how long my cycle is as have had some complications. Last one was 47 days but am hoping with the help of Metformin I will get back to a normal cycle.

Good luck to all and lots of baby dust! -x-

Well Caz~ you are defo creative! I love Cupids Crew, Mums the Word, and My fav is still LoveBumps.
I am leaning toward LoveBumps still, and think I am going to rename our thread......
https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3417994fltt.gif
So I am going to go change it now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"