Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Yeay, we officially have a team name. Now all we have to do is wait for O day to get the :sex: action!!! Bring on those February babies!!

Hey ladies...I have found you...I will probably be officially with you all in 8 days! :laugh2:

NOOOO!!! you aren't allowed in! haha! You are going to get your BFP and therefore you can't come in. Only to visit us and give us dust. :rofl: (just kidding, of course you can come in.)

Irish, you are going to get your :bfp: so you can't come! :rofl:

:wohoo: we have a team name. Everyone put it in their sig!

We are sooooo getting pregnant this month ladies!

Hello ladies, well the nasty :witch: has shown her face so I get to join in a few days earlier than expected. LOL How is everone doing? Love the name!

Awww Sunshine, I am so sorry the blasted :witch: got you!!!
:hissy: thats not fair.
Let's get those Feb babies then!

yeah i wonder how many calories we burn off. with all the thinking we do about it we should be about 2 stone, seeing as our brains are working over time

Whoo Hooo :happydance:

I like the team name.

My EDD would also be Feb 12, IF I have a 31 day cycle like last month . . . bring on the love and the love :baby:

It's cool because the anniversary for my OH and I is Feb 25 . . . in 2008 we started dating, in 2009 he gave me a promise ring and we started seriously talking about having a child . . . so 2010 will be a great time to have a :crib:

It's so neat to see the team name in your siggy lines gals! It makes me feel all warm n fuzzy!

NOOOO!!! you aren't allowed in! haha! You are going to get your BFP and therefore you can't come in. Only to visit us and give us dust. :rofl: (just kidding, of course you can come in.)

:rofl: My positive thinking this month is going downhill so I do believe I will be joining you all this month. God, I am lacking in PMA...but I now don't feel any different to any other month. If I had just one stand out symptom that would keep me going ok...but nada..zlinch..nowt!

Well if I don't get my bfp this month I am definately going to try and lose some weight. Since ttc I have put on a few pounds...I am feeling it in my belly at the moment (my trousers are tight tonight...maybe its because I have just eaten pasta).

i hear that. I am currently at my heaviest weight. Not feeling too good about THAT!

Team name logos makes me feel all warm and fuzzy too hehe!!

Irish, are you bloated? Thats a good preg sign/symptom!!

I guess the more :sex: we do, the more weight can be lost :rofl: it burns calories doesn't it!

Team name logos makes me feel all warm and fuzzy too hehe!!

Irish, are you bloated? Thats a good preg sign/symptom!!

I guess the more :sex: we do, the more weight can be lost :rofl: it burns calories doesn't it!

Yeah and then once the baby comes you run after them all the time, don't you know that's how Mom's stay so thin!! LOL :rofl::rofl:

My problem is my DH has a wonderful metabolism and mine just stands there. :rofl:

I am at my heaviest weight as well. It truly wasn't supposed to happen like this.:hissy:

I would love to say I am bloated but I am only after eating a bowl of macaroni cheese and a caramel chocolate bar. :laugh2:

Oh sounds good, could you come over and make me dinner I like Mac and Cheese, but I really like Carmel!!! :rofl:

All sounds very yummy. Ohhh the amount of chocolate I eat during AF is ridiculous really. I have 1 or 2 bars a day. No wonder I get so bloated!! And then I never feel full and am eating all the time. But then we :sex: and I burn the calories again! :rofl:

YES WE WILL! Or we will get skinny trying. :rofl::rofl:

Chance would be a fine thing. I quit smoking last July in preparation of baby making and since then the weight piled on! I have a massive sweet tooth and have no will power so don't allow myself to have naughty things in the house (if they're not in the cupboard, then I can't eat them). You'd think that would help but no such luck, my weight just stays exactly the same.... So thinking about it, I might as well go and enjoy those lovely chocolate cookies that I have such a weakness for... mmmmm.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->