• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Mmmmm chocolate! I am a true chocoholic. I MUST have a bite of sweet after dinner every night. I usually stick to a square of very dark chocolate so I get the antioxidant benefits as well.

That's my problem though, I wouldn't be abe to just stick to a "square". I have major self-control issues when it comes to sweet things! My poor DH, he never gets to have any choccies/sweets but I tell him that even if we did have them he still wouldn't be able to have them 'cos I would have gotten to them first!! :rofl:

Yep, just one is hard to stick to. I rarley do haha!

omg, i had to come on here to catch up and now i have to go get chocolate!! thanks a lot ladies! lol :)

LOVE the new name ladies...see I even managed to finally get my signature sorted too...feel like a proper team member now!

How is everyone today?...I am fed up. I am trying to job hunt but its seriously starting to get me down now. Sitting at home all day is doing me no good whatsoever. And my oh is working about 250 miles and I getting fed up with trying to have a relationship which consists of nothing but quick 5 minute chats on the phone! Unfortunately where he is staying has no phone signal! Its so frustrating!

At least the :witch: has left the building now, so that's something positive I guess!

Here's some :hugs: to cheer you up. Well at least you have us on here to natter to. Job hunting in this current climate is hideous, I'm lucky that I'm not in that situation but I have a lot of friends that are so I do feel for you. On the bright side though, at least you get to chat much more on here and have the time to sort out those signatures! :rofl:

Morning Ladies (well it is morning here)
I think the :witch: is almost gone, I am gearing up for a few days of spotting, and then hopefully getting to :sex:!!

Morning Ladies Oh Conswayla I wish the :witch: would leave me. She makes my hole body sore and I just started yesterday.

I would give anything to get in some :sex:. :rofl:

Stupid :witch: not only does she mean were not pregnant, but she puts us through pain and torture for over a week (well I get PMS a week before and during af) but she also makes it so we can't :sex:!

Well I will be around for today on here, I am thinking of taking a short break, probably just for the weekend. I am making myself crazy with ttc lately. And I am starting to loose hope, but trying to keep up the PMA. So I am going to try to refocus again and not think about it over the weekend......oh boy lets hope I can do that!

Well I will be around for today on here, I am thinking of taking a short break, probably just for the weekend. I am making myself crazy with ttc lately. And I am starting to loose hope, but trying to keep up the PMA. So I am going to try to refocus again and not think about it over the weekend......oh boy lets hope I can do that![/QUOTE]

I take every weekend off from the computer. It has helped me very little. :rofl: all I can think about at home is "can't wait to ask the girls about this, or oh have to tell the girls this happened" :rofl::rofl:

It's not healthy, but I guess it's what gets us through it. LOL

I usually try to take the weekends off, but then whats the first thing I do in the morning when I wake up? Check BnB and see what's happening. I am just getting a little discouraged at the moment, and I don't want to be that way. I guess I am already stressing about how DH will react around O time. (My journal explains it) and I just want it to come and get it over with so I can get back into the 2ww and drive myself even more crazy.

So just found out that my DH is going to be getting surgery 4 days before I O, so there won't be a :bfp: for me this month. Its a big surgery and he won't be mobile for a few weeks. It sucks, but I am happy for him. Anyway I will continue to follow this thread and watch the rest of you get your :bfp:'s and will probably be back on board next month. I am going to continue charting temps, cp & cm and it will give me this month to take a breather and get to know my body more and more! I hate the fact that the eggy is going to waste. But I will be here!

conswala~ Must be a major surgery for him to be imobile for that long! I hope it's not life threatening!

AF's on her way out for me, and DH will be away this weekend with my father and some friends golfing and doing boy things. It will be nice to have the house to myself, though I will probablly get bored of that quickly! Ha!
I wish I could get rid of this nasty headache I've had for a week or so...That'd be reallly nice.

Conswayla - sorry to hear about your DH. It's such bum timing though.

He is going to be okay, its back surgery. He has some serious issues with his back, so it will be fine. (He has had it before so we know what to expect) he will just have a hard time moving and staying awake for a while. Yeah it is bad timing, too bad it couldn't be later, but it is urgent (it is a amazing we have got the :sex: that we have due to his pain) so it has to be done sooner then later.

Oh the AF headaches, I had a killer on this cycle.

Well hopefully he'll be plenty rested this month, yourself included and then they'll be no stopping the two of you next month :bodyb:!!! Sending some serious PMA your way xx

Conswayla I hope all turns out well for you and dh. Just think you wont have to worry about all the motion this month :rofl: No hope its a beneficial month. It could happen you could o early.

I feel okay about it since DH was scared to get pregnant right now due to the fact that he is off work and hurt. So it will be a nice break for us. Yeah, I guess if those :spermy: can live long enough it could happen, its a stretch though. We will see, at least I wont have to worry about it!

I am going to be off for a few days so I hope all have a great weekend. We over here on this side of the pond are celebrating Mother's Day. I will be making my DH take me out to dinner. :rofl::rofl: :witch:is here so I wont be getting any action other than stapping on the old feed bag :rofl: Have a good weekend ladies.

Happy Mothers day!!
Its mothers day here Sunday too, hope you have a grand weekend hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->