Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Premomt

Him and Me +1 makes 3!
Reaction score
Hey ladies- we have been arond for a while and seen many of our gals come and go, and now we are looking for new members again!
I just started my cycle today and would love some cycle buddies!! So join on in! Wed love to have you!
Go on over to the last page to see what's happening!
Thanks!
Mrs Robinson

Hey Premomt! Saw your thread and thought I would stop in! CD 1 May 3rd for me!

Team names......oooo I am not creative enough :rofl:

Hiiiiiiiiii xx
i'll have a think about a thread name, all i can think of is corny names.
cazd is good for that kinda thing.

Hello I don't start my cycle until the 8th or 9th is that too late to be in this thread?

Naw, the more the merrier, how long is everyones cycle?

Why hello my darlings!
I started my new cycle on the 1st (1 day early, but I think stress brought it on). I am a 24 day kind of gal, so a little ahead, but what they hey... close enough right?

How is everyone, it's been a while since I've spoken with some of you?

I'd like to join as well please. My AF showed today and so we're now officially TTC - Woohoo :happydance:!! I am trying to stay level headed though as it is my first TTC cycle. I came off the mini pill in March '09 but have been tracking my cycles for longer, which are usually around 31 days give or take a few days.

Hiiiiiiiiii xx
i'll have a think about a thread name, all i can think of is corny names.
cazd is good for that kinda thing.

Ta...I'm flattered !!

Well hello again... Back to the sodding drawing board :growlmad:

Well All I can think is with a CD1 in May we're looking for Valentines babies.
Oooh - and suddenly I feel a twinge of excitement.
I really didn't want a baby so close to Xmas and New Year...
Gosh... perhaps its fate. A February baby - now that'd be great!
:wohoo:

That was one of the reasons we've been WTT, especially since coming off the BCP. My DH prefered not to have a baby so close to Christmas so I'd worked out the dates for a Feb baby. Our anniversary is in February so that would be a great prezzie for the two of us.

Gosh... perhaps its fate. A February baby - now that'd be great!
:wohoo:

you rhymed! and it made me think that would be a good team motto!

Now just for a name.....

My cycles are 28-30 days.
I am still confused about it though, it came on day 29, so FF says it was a 28 day cycle I counted it as a 29 day cycle....oh well, its all the same I guess.

I was trying to think of team names last night, but nothing good came to my head!

CD1 is the first day of full flow. or if you use ff, the first day of light, med, or heavy flow. Spotting is counted as the last days of the previous cycle.

I always used to count spotting as the first days of the new cycle, but now I know.

Well here I am - CD 1 on May 6 . . . and it was a 31 day cycle last month.

Team names? Something to do with February? I'm not sure I will have to give that some thought.

Well here I am - CD 1 on May 6 . . . and it was a 31 day cycle last month.

Team names? Something to do with February? I'm not sure I will have to give that some thought.

Sorry :witch: got you hun :(

I count CD 1 as the day of full flow, but what happens when I get af on CD 29, does that mean my cycle is 29 days, or 28? :rofl: I used to always think I had it figured out, but I confused myself.

Team names for Feb babies? Hmmmm, why is this so hard? My brain hurts from thinking.

Hello ladies, I'm Claire and cd1 was 4th May too.

I think Feb is a great month to have a baby...close enough to Christmas to get a few baby presents from people and don't forget those January sales - great for getting all the bits we will need eh! Ooh I am getting excited already!

Will have a think on a team name...maybe Valentines should feature somewhere???

My due date is going to be Feb 7th (notice how I say IS going to be)

I've even googled to try to get some inspiration but didn't have much luck I'm afraid. The only thing I did get was maybe Team Lovebump 'cos February is the month of love but I suppose this could apply to any bump really and not just Valentine's. It is soooo difficult trying to think of something witty! Anybody else got any suggestions?

I've even googled to try to get some inspiration but didn't have much luck I'm afraid. The only thing I did get was maybe Team Lovebump 'cos February is the month of love but I suppose this could apply to any bump really and not just Valentine's. It is soooo difficult trying to think of something witty! Anybody else got any suggestions?

I was googling too!
But I like that team name!!

I live by google! I like your positive thinking and had to calculate my own due date - which would be 12 Feb! I get so excited just thinking about it and here I go now off into imagination world.....

Conswala- if af comes fully on CD29, you have a 28 day cycle. day 29 is technically cd1.

I like team lovebump! I wanted to make a name that could continue on past feb, or valentines day so we could keep one thread going on and on. So team lovebump would work! But is it taken already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->