Memysonand3 updates!*Pictures page 2 *UPDATE 4 & 7 & 9 & 10!

i know but just think i gave birth to lets see a little over ten pounds of baby at thirtytwo weeks lol naw i know i am glad that they are here i am sad that they have to stay at the hospital i am sad that you have to wait to see your bubs but i wont get to take mine home till around when you get to so does that make up for haven them early?

i am sooooo tired hun i think i am going to get off go potty and get an hour nap in before i have to pump again

just2say a massive congrats ur girlies are gorgeous i hope u get the family support u need :hugs:

aw MASSIVE congrats :dance:

they're all GORGEOUS :cloud9:

well done hun you should be super
proud! :happydance:

xx​

:hugs: So glad you made it on.
I'm glad you're recovering well and the girls are healthy that's so incredible you got to hold one I'm jealous you were due like a week before and I still have to wait two months!

Snap!!! Lol. x :haha:

A huge congratulations, they are absolutely gorgeous :cloud9:

Congratulations Ashley :D They are all absolutely adorable and such good weights! Well done you :hugs::hugs:

I know it's going to be hard leaving them in hospital while you go home, and that you're going to be rushed off your feet going backwards and forwards all the time :hugs: Just try to take it a bit easy though - so that you're fully recovered by the time they come home :kiss:

You are SUCH a clever girl :D :D :D :hugs:

aww thank you girls i am soooo tired and well they are soooo beautifull i love them so much and well sorry i havent been able to get on alot it has been kinda stressfull for me

aww thank you girls i am soooo tired and well they are soooo beautifull i love them so much and well sorry i havent been able to get on alot it has been kinda stressfull for me

awe its okay memysonand3! don't worry about coming on bnb<33 we miss you but we understand.

Aw dw, u just concentrate on ur lovely family and dont worry about BnB.
We're all here 4 u if u need us tho xxxxxxx

congrats hope everything goes well

I'm going to continue to keep you girls updated so Ashley won't feel pressured to get on and can just focus on recovering and her three little girls :kiss:

Sadly I'm bad about texting people but I finally texted her and heres a quick update:
She said she's not doing to well but she's recovering fine which is always good :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->