Memysonand3 updates!*Pictures page 2 *UPDATE 4 & 7 & 9 & 10!

Sophie is on oxygen and developed NEC..
I read most infants that develop NEC make a full recovery so my hopes and prayers go to her and Sophie that she'll be fine.. Poor Ashley is so worried about her which is why she's not feeling well..
:hugs: to her and her girls xx

I have not heard of nec. I have been a couple of preemies. Mine had to be on c-pap to help with breathing and one had full body sepsis with was horrible. But all are doing great and none have long term(or even short term for that matter)problems.

Ashley, your babies sound like they are doing fine. I know it is worrisome and stressful and painful to see your children hooked up to machines and iv's, this will pass, your babes will be home soon. hugs to you!!

the thing called nec kills the intestines and so she had to get surgery done they removed about 70 percent of her intestines and all of her colin she will not be able to eat real food for several years and she will be in iv nutritions for the rest of her life but she is lucky enough to have an identical twin sister with whome she maybe able to have an intestin transplant but right now our goal is to just get to the point where they can undergo the procedure

the doctor thinks i should take her off of the life support but i dont think i should she is stable right now she is critically ill but she isnt doing worse

awwww hunny im sorry your going through such a hard time. do what you think is best for your little girl. :hugs:

awww hunni big big :hugs: just hang on in there i hope she recovers soon xx

the thing called nec kills the intestines and so she had to get surgery done they removed about 70 percent of her intestines and all of her colin she will not be able to eat real food for several years and she will be in iv nutritions for the rest of her life but she is lucky enough to have an identical twin sister with whome she maybe able to have an intestin transplant but right now our goal is to just get to the point where they can undergo the procedure

the doctor thinks i should take her off of the life support but i dont think i should she is stable right now she is critically ill but she isnt doing worse

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: I hope she gets well soon hunni, you look after yourself too :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs:
Sending my love, i rlly hope everything works out ok xxxxxxx

has anybody heard how her and the girls are doing? i know there were some problems but anything on that?

I texted her a little bit ago.. Got side tracked and forgot to update.. :blush:
She said she's doing OK and Sophia is recovering wel from surgery but Elouisa (twin) might need open heart surgery for her heart murmur :cry:
She said they amaze her every day how strong they are though :kiss:

She also said she can fit back into her pre-pregnancy jeans! -Envious- lol

Thinking of u all at this worrying time :hugs: for u all xxx

wow yay for pre preg jeans -after triplets! Lucky girl!!
And yay for Sophia :D
Sending love and best wishes for Elouise xxxxx

She said she's doing OK and Sophia is recovering wel from surgery but Elouisa (twin) might need open heart surgery for her heart murmur :cry:

wow, common little ones and momma stay strong! glad to hear there doing better and pulling threw. as for the heart surgery i just wanna say good luck and i hope the best for her!

oh no, poor elouisa, glad to here sophia is doing a bit better.:hugs::hugs::hugs:
I will never fit back into my pre-pregnancy jeans:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->