Memysonand3 updates!*Pictures page 2 *UPDATE 4 & 7 & 9 & 10!

me 2 well no news is good news i hope

thinking of u and ur gorg lil girls xx FX u be home soonx

I'm so sorry girls I've failed you :cry:

My phones not working at the moment.. I have no way of contacting Ashley right now :cry:
I'll try and see if I can use my moms trackphone sometime to text her for an update sometime...

My grandma is the one that pays my bill as I'm on a family plan with her and her d*ckhead bf (who is a complete creep and SOOO glad hes gone) left her just like a week ago and she's been a total mess and isn't looking to pay it anytime soon because she owes abunch of money and her ex is on the plan as well :growlmad:

So I don't know how long it will be before she pays it back off and shes also talking about getting a new plan with a different service anyway so he's not on it..

Anyway just wanted to let you know why you haven't heard anything lately I'm soo sorry girls I hopefully won't be without a phone for to long because right now is a HORRIBLE time anyway seeing how if I go into labor some place I'm going to need a cell!!!

I really hope she's doing ok I'm soo worried and she doesn't know about my phone I hope she doesn't think I'm ignoring her or something :cry:

Dont worry Jas :hugs: its not your fault im sure shes doing great and the girls are too iv messaged her on facebook but dont think shes been online so shes most likly really busy

Lets just hope things have picked up for her :)
x

Awww i hope everythins going well for her. Her little girls are gorgeous and I hope they all become well again soon <3 xxx

well news update elouisa is going to have the open heart surgery but sophia is recovering really well from the surgerys waight updates elouisa 3lbs 14oz sophia 3lbs 10oz and lynette 4lbs 6oz goodnews is that sophia is off of the life support and has lost all the liquid waight and prego its my prepregnancy jeans for this pregnancy forget trying to fit into the first prepregnancy jeans they were a size three and now i am back down to my size nines worken on getten down to my size fives i am 4pounds to prepregnancy waight!!!!!

ohh congratulations on the jeans!! lol.
im sooo glad theyre doing fine, and i wish Elouisa all the best with her surgery :flower:

Yay! So glad to hear they're doing ok...hope Elouisa's surgery goes well!

Congratulations btw (don't think I said it before!) they're all absolutely gorgeous!!!

Hope you're doing ok!

Yay to pre-preg jeans haha...especially after TRIPLETS!!!!! x x

hope Elouisa's surgery goes well and glad they're putting on weight nicely :D xx

any more newssss?

I can't text her anymore so it all relies on her getting on and posting something so no not yet..

(Or getting updates from some of the other girls that have her grandma added on FB but I think that's mainly just pictures/ect not really much of an update on how she's doing..)

I cant find her gran iv had a look so i havent a clue :shrug: nothings updated on facebook .. just think shes waiting and from what lasts been said there all progressing slowly and gaining weight ..

congrats and i wish al the best 4 u and ur lil 1s at this time xox

thanks babes well elouisa's surgery went fantastic she is already started back on her feedings =) and miss lynette is talken about comen home in a couple of weeks =) and the doctors said that if elouisa is toleating feedings well that she might be able to come home around the same time and well miss sophia isnt going to be able to come home for a really long time but i knew that i hope it isnt too long i miss them all so damn much i feel so incompleate without them here with me

sophia is having a problem with her thyroids i think that is how you spell it so she is on a medicine for that =( but she is still troupen along she started to have some apnea which is where a baby holds its breath for twenty seconds or more so they started her on her caffinee to help with that =(( but she is doing better with it she isnt having as many spells anymore =) um and she looks normal for the most part i mean she wont look like your guys's babys but she looks normal for a baby in the nicu

and well for me i am having guy problems and just i think i am getting the blues i have been so sad lately and havent really wanted to go to the hospital to see the girls so i am going to call my doctor on monday and see what we should do as for the guy problemd here is a juicey piece of news for you all jared aka father id a jerk lol nothen new there he wouldnt talk to me all weekend and avoided coming home it pisses me off he was talen to me the day before i came over and then i came over and he leaves and then he was tellen me how much he misses cole and wants to see him and just came home today damn jerk cole has been asken for him all week an i told him that he would get to see him all weekend and he hasnt then to top all that tyler another x has wanted to see me and oi that is trouble and then dion another x he is the only nice guy that i know emailed me outta the blue last night and i am just crushed by that because jared had broken my heart and dion put it b ack together again and i havent talked to him in like a year and he told me that he has a baby on the way and i am so sad because i miss him and i shouldnt and i love him when i really shouldnt and well idk he was amazing not just with me but my son we were so perfect toghether and well hell that is like a snow ball on a hill oh yea and to throw another guy in there this NEW guy from the airforce is coming to see me next weekend and he sound amazing but the catch is that he was married and has never seen me before but he wants to drive a long way to just take me on a date =) but hell i shouldnt be intersted in guys i have enough issues of my own

sorry for the dang report it is soooooo long love you girlsand well angelinaaaaaa has my nuber so if you want an update you can ask her too i just cant get on the cp much sorry girls

good to hear from you!!! :hugs:
im sorry about all the guy troubles & sophias thyroid problem :( but good to hear about elouisa & lynette!!! :happydance:
keep well
xxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: im so glad that everythings going well, and that Elouisa and hopefully Lynette will be home soon! Im glad Sophia is getting better too :hugs: Im sure they will all be home with you sooon! And im sorry that these men are being arseholes to you :growlmad: like you need that hassle too??!! I hate men!! xx

Wow life sounds crazy 4 u atm!
Glad ur girls r doing well =] and im sorry to hear things r crappy with guys atm
im sure things will work themselves out in the end - hang in there! :hugs:
Take care of urself and ur gorgeous kids xxx

any more news how are they all doing time is just flying hope eveything is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel