Men who Judge Prenant Women

M

MamaLoCo

I have to vent before I post a 6th consecutive comment on my Facebook Friend's status update, which read,

"My customers wife worked out during her whole pregnancy with all of her children...

Basically what that is telling me is that there's no excuses that you can't workout during your pregnancy. People just making excuses.

For the exception of doctor excuses and extreme pain but that still doesn't give you an excuse to overeat."

Ummmmmmm okay. That's nice. I bet she was able to eat without throwing up too, wasn't she? Did she also not have a full time job to go to for 8-10 hours per day? Even if she did have nausea or a job, everybody is different. Like I'm going to go burn a bunch of calories when I can hardly keep any down as it is. Yeah, my vomiting has subsided a bit now, at 12 weeks, but I'm still plagued with fatigue and couldn't overeat even if I wanted to, because of how bloated I get. I tried to eat dinner after my evening bloat kicked in and I think I threw up more than I ate!

Sometimes, at work, when I'm hardly even moving around much, I can feel my heart rate increased or go for periods of time where I am just out of breath. Sometimes I get dizzy out of nowhere and feel like I am about to faint. Sometimes I roll out my yoga mat and just fall asleep. Of course I'm not going to go for a jog around the neighborhood or get on my elliptical... I'm afraid I'll pass out and hurt myself!

There are women out there who experience so few pregnancy symptoms that they don't even know they're pregnant until they're in the hospital complaining of back pains, only to find out they're in labor! Some are on bedrest for 9 months. For a MAN, who has never been with a woman through her pregnancy, to take the account of a woman's pregnancy from another MAN and then cast judgment on all women, basically calling them fatties who just overeat, is just so misinformed.

Ugh! What a jerk, I feel sorry for his wife!

Ugh! What a jerk, I feel sorry for his wife!

Yeah same!

When I was pregnant with my first, fob was awful for judgey things like that. He was convinced that I was being dramatic over everything. ..It ruined the pregnancy really.

It's cute that you all think this guy is married!
Of course he's not married!
He probably never will be married. After he posted that, he posted something about how he probably never will get married and has never wane kids. Then he asks if it's just him or if "his type" isn't in that area.

Dare I tell him it's OBVIOUSLY just him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->