Men's aftershave

helenas81

Reaction score
Want to buy my boyfriend some new aftershave for Christmas, I usually get him Hugo boss but want to try something different. What do u ladies get your fellas?

well i have been with my OH 10 years and would just buy him whatever aftershave was on best offer :blush:

however this year he has asked for fahrenheit .........apparently this is his favourite and i never even knew until now :haha:

I bought my fiance Davidoff Champion aftershave. It's really good, the smell stays for a long time and he really likes it :)

I dont have an OH but FOB wore Emporio Armani Diamonds. Its lovely.

OH uses D&G the one gentleman and it smells really nice :flower:

OH uses davidoff cool water, he wont use anything else

Paco Rabanne 1 million... it is DELICIOUS!!! and i dont like men wearing aftershave!

Paco Rabanne 1 million... it is DELICIOUS!!! and i dont like men wearing aftershave!

I agree my partner always gets this if i'm buying him aftershave.. Its got to be the best! :cloud9: Since smelling Paco Rabanne 1 million all the other aftershaves smell of lemon wipes! Well to me anyway :haha:

I usually get him Black XS, it smells yummy. :haha:

But this year I have gone for the Hugo Boss, also yummy. :thumbup:

Another Paco fan here and the most recent one i got him is the new diesel, the one in the shape of a fist, sorry i dont know the name of it :)

paco rabanne 1 million or armani code xxx

Chanel platinum egoiste is gorgeous if you have the money! Armani code is nice, as if davidoff. Might have to go have a smell of the paco rabanne one x

I like Paul Smith, Cool Water and Joop :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->