Metal/Rock/Alt Appreciation Group

I was going to buy tickets for the Green Day gig at LCCC on June 16th but then got my BFP so glad I didn't! Still quite gutted actually lol - about the gig that is not the baby! lmao

Will be starting musical education early though lol

I mainly listen to industrial, EBM, "aggrotech" etc etc...Ministry, Velvet Acid Christ, VNV Nation, Suicide Commando, Psyclon Nine, Combichrist, Grendel, Noisuf-X, stuff like that...also into stuff like Backyard Babies and The Wildhearts, Manics, Rachel Stamp, Bowie, Suede, Pulp, Placebo :)

Baby seems to like mind.in.a.box quite a lot! :lol:

In Edan's short time in my belly he 'saw' Green Day, and hopefully if this bean is healthy it will be seeing Green Day in June :D

Oh so jealous! If I knew titch would be born over a week late I would def get tickets but it's just cutting it too fine. And I think being a full 9 months would restrict my dancing!

Not seen Green Day in years :(

In Edan's short time in my belly he 'saw' Green Day, and hopefully if this bean is healthy it will be seeing Green Day in June :D

Aww :)

Seth 'saw'Coheed and Cambria and his uncles band when I put them on in Leeds :) He has always loved music even when he was in mu tummy and even now he can't get enough of it!! But he's surrounded by music, OH and I are really passionate about it x

i have a very wide music spectrum, but my total love of music is Metallica, but I also like Trivium,B.Sab, I.Maden, ACDC, etc......

Littlebug has "seen" Wolfmother and Florence and the Machine so far!

I think I was born to be a fan of (what is now) classic rock. From what I understand, I was born within days of a Van Halen concert. I told my mother, had she been at a Def Leppard concert, I probably would have been born right on the spot! *chuckles* (Hey, a chance to have seen the late great Steve Clark? It was within two months of her due date!). :angel:

But, yes. Def Leppard, AC/DC, and Van Halen are my all-time favourites. And, while I mostly live for classic rock, I am head-over-heels for heavy metal, too. Rotting Christ and Dethklok are my loves of the genre.

*hums Best of Both Worlds* :dance:

ACDC have been confirmed for Download, Van Halen are a very strong rumor. If it was the same day I'd be like 8| We're getting day tix to see ACDC when they come out but might stretch it to the weekend if Van Halen confirm too.

I dont know where Im getting the money from btw :rofl: Cant miss ACDC though

x

Well Chloe went to see Metallica at Trent FM arena last March (we didnt know Kte was pregnant till a couple of weeks afterward)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->