Metro Centre Meet? *FINAL LIST*

Mind if I tag along? Depending on how many buses it's going to take and if I have any money then lol

I'll let you know nearer the time If I can make it, but I will do my best!

I can get there if I get a bus to Durham, then another to the MetroCentre. Will take between 1 hour 30 mins and 2 hours depending on wait between buses. If I go to Sunderland it's only one bus, but a 1 hour 40 mins journey.

What I wouldn't give for a car!
Although..............

We're going to Edinburgh on 4th-6th Feb, and we're hiring a car. Wonder if I can just extend it by a couple of days and drop it off either Tues night or Weds morning? Plus could then leave Holly in kennels so she won't make loads of noise and annoy the neighbours......

Hmmm I see a plan forming here :winkwink:

Hmmm looking at how much more it will cost to extend the car hire by two days I don't think it will happen! Back to the buses I think! Although i could stay at the OH's and put Holly in kennels just for the day. I'll work something out!

Hmmm looking at how much more it will cost to extend the car hire by two days I don't think it will happen! Back to the buses I think! Although i could stay at the OH's and put Holly in kennels just for the day. I'll work something out!

Hope you can :hugs:

i think im gna be able to come :happydance: me mams got woodworm so we staying here for leylas bday now :dohh:

x

i'm making sure its all going ahead

Plus... :blush: i know nothing about anyone haha! not even your names!!

I'm Carolanne (22yrs young) and mummy to Mathew :) We live just outside of Durham with my soon to be hubby Kyle. I am originally from East Kilbride, Scotland so i may have a funny accent lol. x

I'm on facebook if you are going then add me (but let me know your from BnB)
https://en-gb.facebook.com/Soon.2.be.Mrs.Robson
xx

It is still going ahead!!

I'm Katie, I'm 33, and I live with my partner Mal and our 4 dogs in South Shields. We are TTC our first, after buying a house together in September last year.

I'm Rachael, from Newton Aycliffe. My OH is Ian, and he lives in Sunderland, I'm moving there in April when the tenancy on this house runs out so we can live together. I currently live with my Husky, 3 cats and a rabbit. We are TTC our first.

I've added you on Facebook Carolanne :D

im cheryl and my baby girl is paige,shes 10 months old :D

i added you on fb carolanne

Antonia, married to Mark, Joshua is 14 months, expecting number two in August :D We have 4 dogs, 3 Pointers (how I already know Katie!) and a Beagle, 3 cats, rabbits, chickens and turtles! Living in stanley but from Newcastle, spend a lot of time there as all my family is still there :D

FB me, but don't mention my pregnancy just yet!!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=599361326

Antonia, married to Mark, Joshua is 14 months, expecting number two in August :D We have 4 dogs, 3 Pointers (how I already know Katie!) and a Beagle, 3 cats, rabbits, chickens and turtles! Living in stanley but from Newcastle, spend a lot of time there as all my family is still there :D

FB me, but don't mention my pregnancy just yet!!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=599361326

WOW loads of pets!! i don't even have a fish lol! x

i only have fish!! im jealous, i had a boxer wih my mum but had to leave her with her when i moved out :cry: she comes on holiday to me but im just not in the house enough to have her full time :nope: miss my puppy

I just realised I made it sound like I've lived in Newton Aycliffe for ages! I was living in Stanley until October, and before that I spent 11 years in Lincoln and Newark, but I'm a Lancashire girl at heart :D

If anyone wants to add me on Facebook here I am:

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#!/Rach.Gem

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"