Metro Centre Meet? *FINAL LIST*

can i put myself down as a maybe?

my maternity leave starts on the 6th feb, so i can do the 8th, but im a total scaredy cat when meeting new people, and my spd is getting really bad so walking might be a challenge so its probs best if i decide closer to the time

yey! another one :) would be great if you could make it.
i suffered with spd aswell so i feel your pain!! :hugs:

can i put myself down as a maybe?

my maternity leave starts on the 6th feb, so i can do the 8th, but im a total scaredy cat when meeting new people, and my spd is getting really bad so walking might be a challenge so its probs best if i decide closer to the time

i was like that the first time i went to one of the other metro centre meets but once you get the first minute over with you'll be fine :flower: xx

Not too early, it's going to take me a couple of hours to get there on the bus :wacko:

i'll be there from 10 only because i need to drop my hubby off at work in Chester Le Street on the morning and instead of driving half an hour home to drive back there again i'll take Mathew to get some breakfast :) so anytime is ok for me xx

Well yeah but if we're in one place, doesn't matter if ur late, right?! LOL!
Where are we meeting in there, where's child friendly? I have been to Cafe Rouge with Joshua which was quite nice, not as tacky as the rest of the joints! Shame the Wizards castle isn't there any more, I used to love that as a kid!! :lol:

I'll do my best, but I'll have to say i'll be there when I get there! :rofl:

To get there with one change I have to change buses at Croxdale... wherever that is! Otherwise I have to get the bus to Durham, train to Newcastle and then bus to the MetroCentre! Why is it so hard to get there using public transport :wacko:

Sounds a nightmare Rachael!

I think the mams should say where is best as they'll be coming with kids and they know what's what. I'm happy to just fit in with everyone else!

I have now decided Traveline is a nightmare! Lol

There ARE buses that go from Durham bus station to the MetroCentre, there's just going to be a wait for me in Durham, which I don't mind. Because of the wait Traveline was throwing up other journeys instead. Got it figured out now though, my next problem will be figuring out where we are meeting is, as I've only ever been to the MetroCentre once :wacko:

There ARE buses that go from Durham bus station to the MetroCentre, there's just going to be a wait for me in Durham, which I don't mind. Because of the wait Traveline was throwing up other journeys instead. Got it figured out now though, my next problem will be figuring out where we are meeting is, as I've only ever been to the MetroCentre once :wacko:

If you tell me what time you're going to be there I'll come and meet you at the bus station. I'll PM you my mobile number. x

If you tell me what time you're going to be there I'll come and meet you at the bus station. I'll PM you my mobile number. x

Thank you! xxx :hugs:

10.30-11 is fine by me, and we are pretty easy going about where aswell, really dont mind, just let me know and ill be there :)

To get there with one change I have to change buses at Croxdale... wherever that is! Otherwise I have to get the bus to Durham, train to Newcastle and then bus to the MetroCentre! Why is it so hard to get there using public transport :wacko:

hun I live at Croxdale! Its a very small non existent place LOL xxx

hun I live at Croxdale! Its a very small non existent place LOL xxx

Figured it out - went through it on the bus to Durham today :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"