Metro meet

RyliesMummy

Mum of 2 & Pregnant
Reaction score
Is there a meet planned for the metro any time soon? :flower:

Hiya, no there isnt a meet planned for any time soon. If you want to go one day, we could try and arrange a meet with girls from here :flower:

id be happy to come although im sorta limited for days so maby we could arrange on for whit week as i'll have more days free then :)
atm i could only do monday afternoons and wednesdays and weekends

Thursday 26th May me and couple of ladies from here (AnnaBanana9 and Charliebear) are going the metro if you wouldl ike ot meet up with us? :flower: xx

What time are you, anna and laura meeting? If it's ok i will tag along with Mathew (as long as i can get a bus ok :D)

What time are you, anna and laura meeting? If it's ok i will tag along with Mathew (as long as i can get a bus ok :D)

Was that for me lol? If so I think were meeting at 10am xx

Yeh sorry kelly it was for you sorry:dohh: I don't want to intrude on your meet this time as I know you have pre planned it. Let me know if there is another meet and I'll definately go (as long as everyone doesn't drop out lol) xx

I'm 100% sure the girls wouldn't mind people coming along! We dont post it on the forum anymore as people always used to cancel and it just used to end up us going :lol: anyone's welcome along. The more the merrier xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->