Metrocentre Meet Thursday 25th June

I think i'l just bring a packed lunch for Joel too

AJ is quite portable too. Bottle and food when needed.

What about us yummy mummy's?

Im happy to eat anywhere lol, id be happy to pick up a sandwich and just find somewhere to sit

:hi: Hello snettyb of course your welcome.

I'm happy to eat anywhere too really. We'll just have to make sure we have plenty of space!

:hi: Hi snettyb! Can't wait to meet you!

Anything's fine by me for food too :)

theres quite a few of us isnt ther?! :D Im still undecided about coming, Id love to meet you all....but I will have to see how brave I am feeling. Dont mean to offend anyone but with me loosing my baby its sometimes hard being around babys...Id say 80-90% of the time Im fine, but if im having a bad day it hurts, hope you can understand that :hugs:....hopefully Ill be fine though x x x

i completely understand what you're saying diddydons, I felt the same after MC my first baby :hugs:

:hugs: Of course DiddyDons... we understand sweetie. Will be wonderful to meet you if you feel able to come, but will understand if you can't.
x

Hi Snetty! Looking forward to meeting you hun!! :) :hugs:

I totally understand DiddyDons hun don't worry about it :hug: but it would be great if you could come :) :hugs:

There are loads of places to eat, I think we will actually have to go and sit in somehwere because there will be too many of us to all pile on the seats around the metro I think.

There's loads of places.

Fast Food:

McDonalds
Burger King
KFC

Restaurants:

Weatherspoons
Big Lukes (buffet)
Buffet King (Chinese Buffet)
Nandos
Chiqitos (sp?) Expensive I think though
Pizza Hut

If anyone else can think of anywhere else feel free to add to the list! :D xx

Mmmmm Chinese buffet! Been ages since I had Chinese food :munch:
I'm not fussy - anywhere's good for me, as long as they don't object to BFing!

:hugs: DiddyDons. We understand hun, hope your able to come along, would love to meet you. Dont worry if your not feeling up to it. :hugs:

I am the same as anna not really fussed belongs i can BF.

I was thinking we may have to decide and let the place know where we are eating as it may be difficult to find somewhere to eat with 8+ mummys and prams :)

I am so excited and a bit nervous :) really cant wait now.

Laura + alfie X

I was thinking that too, about the prams etc. I dont think any of the places will be big enough for us all lol
x

Ooo yeah never though of that haha! :D It seems like McDonalds Burger King etc are out of the question then as the wont move tables etc to accomodate us.

I will see what info I can find about weatherspoons, big lukes and buffet king and post it on here and then we can all decide and I'll phone and book a table xx

Ooo ... just seen this count me in if theres still room:blush: xx

Big Lukes does a buffet for £5.99 and there is a £2 off voucher on their website so will cost £3.99 for a buffet.

Drinks are quite cheap too

Cola, Diet Cola, Orangeade, Lemonade, Dandelion & Burdock or still orange *£1.89 with unlimited refills. As well as teas and coffees (not free refills)

Weatherspoons has a meals from £2.99 such as ham egg and chips. Drinks aren't too badly priced either.

Buffet King I cant find much information on this but I think a buffet is about £6-£7 then your drinks on top of that. They range from chinese to english food so if you don't like chinese there is other stuff :)
xx

Ooo ... just seen this count me in if theres still room:blush: xx

Of course there is hun! It will be brilliant to meet you :)

We are just deciding where to go for food as we will need to book a table with all of the prams and pushchairs and kiddies etc xx

It will great to meet you all too, i will be bringing kieran who is one now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->